Post your Olympic, Countries, Cities, Location Kicks...

Originally Posted by srr1175

guess I will join in on this......... waiting on one shoe to complete the set..... should be here soon...
Aren't those one of the many pair of LU doctored "PE" or OG shoes that screech sold that was discussed in the jordan brand thread monthsback? I remember someone else bring up the 9 pattern being inverted on the ray allen shoe than the rest.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by texasboy713

guess I will join in on this......... waiting on one shoe to complete the set..... should be here soon...
Aren't those one of the many pair of LU doctored "PE" or OG shoes that screech sold that was discussed in the jordan brand thread months back? I remember someone else bring up the 9 pattern being inverted on the ray allen shoe than the rest.
nerd.gif

No, those are REAL PEs made for the Olympics...the pair that was doctored by LU was an Original pair of Olympic VIIs with gold stitching( 23 and USA) onthe flaps..

Angel

Thanks Angel for giving the answer for me!

These are, as stated above all legit pairs. The story is that Ray Allen was offered a Jordan Brand shoe, (Melo, CP, etc), but was not interested in his ownline of Jordans. To keep things different for Ray, there is always a little something different on his pairs from the normal shoe. In this case with theOlympic VII's, they did the "7" facing the opposite direction from the others, and also tilted the 9 in the opposite direction.

Thanks for the comments everyone!!!

Originally Posted by texasboy713

Aren't those one of the many pair of LU doctored "PE" or OG shoes that screech sold that was discussed in the jordan brand thread months back? I remember someone else bring up the 9 pattern being inverted on the ray allen shoe than the rest.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cant wait to c the rest

These are, as stated above all legit pairs. The story is that Ray Allen was offered a Jordan Brand shoe, (Melo, CP, etc), but was not interested in his own line of Jordans. To keep things different for Ray, there is always a little something different on his pairs from the normal shoe. In this case with the Olympic VII's, they did the "7" facing the opposite direction from the others, and also tilted the 9 in the opposite direction.

the VII set is dope, but that reasoning for why Ray's is different seems kinda soft imo... regardless, i'm not the Oly VII expert.. i'm justsaying...

great stuff everyone!
pimp.gif

My B-More Collection (Not including some of the joints that dropped last year for the 25th)

bijt6d.jpg

2rppgrt.jpg

bg8jf8.jpg

And if anyone has that black HI in a 8.5/ 9, holla at me. Looking for VNDS and better.

- Korea, St Pattys (Ireland), USA, Mexico, Holland, Mexico/L.A, Brasil
rvks39.jpg

Boca Jrs (La Boca, Buenos Aires Argentina), L.A, Tokyo
a9y3op.jpg

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

These are, as stated above all legit pairs. The story is that Ray Allen was offered a Jordan Brand shoe, (Melo, CP, etc), but was not interested in his own line of Jordans. To keep things different for Ray, there is always a little something different on his pairs from the normal shoe. In this case with the Olympic VII's, they did the "7" facing the opposite direction from the others, and also tilted the 9 in the opposite direction.

the VII set is dope, but that reasoning for why Ray's is different seems kinda soft imo... regardless, i'm not the Oly VII expert.. i'm just saying...

great stuff everyone!
pimp.gif

i could be wrong, i am just going off what I have been told by different people....... if i am wrong, please feel free, to give the proper explination

Back
Top Bottom