POST YOUR PIC! Holiday Edition Vol. 24 Hours To Live.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos
The Situation
Mike+Sorrentino+Classic+Sunglasses+Aviator+RzIs1WIzDg2l.jpg

Originally Posted by goDie

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

The sad thing about that comment is son is homosexual 
ohwell.gif

Serious bro?

look, i realize you were trying to get some laughs (and apparently have succeeded).
i also realize you don't know me and your comment probably wasn't intended to make fun of anything more than my appearance.

but you have to realize that this community is made up of people from all walks of life... choose your words a little more carefully next time.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Originally Posted by goDie

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

The sad thing about that comment is son is homosexual 
ohwell.gif

Serious bro?

look, i realize you were trying to get some laughs (and apparently have succeeded).
i also realize you don't know me and your comment probably wasn't intended to make fun of anything more than my appearance.

but you have to realize that this community is made up of people from all walks of life... choose your words a little more carefully next time.

Truthfully I had no idea of your sexual orientation nor was my comment intended to speak on sexual preference.

Regardless of that though, Im not going to sit here and try to justify my words.

I do sincerely apologize to you good sir.

I'll join on this....

Since Rose stole Xmas from a lot of Laker fans... (Btw, ignore the $%!+*!@ laugh. Me and Rose were chatting it up, and he couldn't stop laughing at my shirt.. and the $%!+*!@ lady snapped the picture when we weren't even ready. Still Best moment ever..)

2qk1n69.jpg

10ni8vl.jpg

Originally Posted by zack54attack

I'll join on this....

Since Rose stole Xmas from a lot of Laker fans... (Btw, ignore the $%!+*!@ laugh. Me and Rose were chatting it up, and he couldn't stop laughing at my shirt.. and the $%!+*!@ lady snapped the picture when we weren't even ready. Still Best moment ever..)
laugh.gif
dope!! glad to see d-rose displaying some emotion for once.

dude's expression after hitting the game winner yesterday :
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom