Post Your Picture VOL. Put a face on your fellow NT brothers and sisters (flame-free)

Originally Posted by Killa Kyleon

twitter default
You look just like ya daddy, fam.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

AirForce1King, if that's your girl, props.

Sig check.
pimp.gif

she madd cute, but #noshots, as i scrolled down i wished she was thinner...

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

AirForce1King, if that's your girl, props.

Sig check.
pimp.gif

she madd cute, but #noshots, as i scrolled down i wished she was thinner...

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by webnerd06

eek.gif
a PYP that stayed open. I'm impressed
wheres your pic?
wink.gif
I'm sayin' though

I don't have any new ones and everyone has seen the wedding ones. I'll take one tomorrow showing off my jacked haircolor
smh.gif
last time I try DIY blonde
laugh.gif
oh I also plan on wearing these awesome paisley print capris I got on super sale from Jcrew, I'll do one ala WDYW assuming this is still open

always a bad idea. gotta have a friend to get to the roots or else you look flippin' stupid.

have that I-need-a-touchup look right after doing it, haha.
oh if I had long hair I'd never box color it, I have a pixie cut and my hair grows fast so I take risks LOL I should say, I'll never do boxed bleaching kits again. It's way easier to go to the beauty supply store and just buy the stuff individually.  It's too hard to double process with boxed. Ah well, hubs was out of town so I had to do something to occupy myself
embarassed.gif
anytime i did mine i just always went boxed. the target stuff was only like $10.

and lol. loring park is always waiting if you need something to do.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by webnerd06

eek.gif
a PYP that stayed open. I'm impressed
wheres your pic?
wink.gif
I'm sayin' though

I don't have any new ones and everyone has seen the wedding ones. I'll take one tomorrow showing off my jacked haircolor
smh.gif
last time I try DIY blonde
laugh.gif
oh I also plan on wearing these awesome paisley print capris I got on super sale from Jcrew, I'll do one ala WDYW assuming this is still open

always a bad idea. gotta have a friend to get to the roots or else you look flippin' stupid.

have that I-need-a-touchup look right after doing it, haha.
oh if I had long hair I'd never box color it, I have a pixie cut and my hair grows fast so I take risks LOL I should say, I'll never do boxed bleaching kits again. It's way easier to go to the beauty supply store and just buy the stuff individually.  It's too hard to double process with boxed. Ah well, hubs was out of town so I had to do something to occupy myself
embarassed.gif
anytime i did mine i just always went boxed. the target stuff was only like $10.

and lol. loring park is always waiting if you need something to do.

Back
Top Bottom