Post Your Picture VOL. Put a face on your fellow NT brothers and sisters (flame-free)

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by finnns2003

eek.gif
you changed you avy. Weird seeing you without the awesomeness that is Grey Fox
I actually did it by accident. I was looking for a MGS pic and clicked on it and it changed. I'll change it back eventually.

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by finnns2003

eek.gif
you changed you avy. Weird seeing you without the awesomeness that is Grey Fox
I actually did it by accident. I was looking for a MGS pic and clicked on it and it changed. I'll change it back eventually.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Priya Rai!

Uncanny. A+.
Don't know how you guys see it. Not at all. We have such different features. I will ask my Indian/South Asian friends if they see a resemblance. But, I do get some who think I look Indian/South Asian.

Priya Rai!

Uncanny. A+.
Don't know how you guys see it. Not at all. We have such different features. I will ask my Indian/South Asian friends if they see a resemblance. But, I do get some who think I look Indian/South Asian.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Priya Rai!

Uncanny. A+.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
wow. Just found out they were referring to you. You look like my aunt so, no, negative on the Priya Rai tip.
laugh.gif

Priya Rai!

Uncanny. A+.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
wow. Just found out they were referring to you. You look like my aunt so, no, negative on the Priya Rai tip.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hassan16

Priya Rai!

Uncanny. A+.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Crank out those pics of auntie playboy. 

Back
Top Bottom