POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

theshoegame... this is some amazing stuff you have. The custom boxes are also a great touch. Let's keep this post rolling, please. My favorite post ever. Period.

MJ X PE Cleats sz 13 DS - Scottsdale Scorpions w/gloves
MJ IX PE 45 cleats UDA signed sz 13 - Barons
137247551.jpg

Moss / Mcnabb/ Woodson/ Sapp IX - 4 diff soles
turf, molded, detachable, basketball
137247600.jpg

HOLY CRAP, THE DAMN JUST BURST

Hope everyone is wearing high waters, this place is getting flooded with heat.

and Jay and Dillio :wink:
wink.gif
(I wish there was a kissing one though)
Gentry is doing fine.......
Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

Damn THeshoegame... you blew this post away.

Nice SC article as well..
And your point is?

Holy cow B, I know you need to put Sole Renters aka yingyang twins, bobbyshillee, Leo and Alan in their place but Jesus, pace yourself! these kids can't handle this!!! :wink:
wink.gif

Damn spursniperseve, WHERE HAVE YA BEEN!?

I'm waiting on one more pair of shoes, possibly two in the next week or two and then I'll post my pairs.

Nice as always B. I've seen the shoes a thousand times and talked with you about just as many, but I will NEVER get tired of seeing the pictures.

And Jay, is/was that JJ's old pair from back in the day that I passed on? I can never remember. I'm desperately in love with those things.

Keep them coming guys.

babydill.

babydill.

[/b]​

Hey shoegame..

Quick question..How many pairs of the X cleats in sz 13 do you think were made?? Did he ever actually wear them in a game?

I heard he did,, but cant find pics...

Thanks for the pics..

also..I finally know how the Kobe 9's look.. Jay Jones told me about when i met him...

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

Shoegame and Jay- Thanks for sharing... Just some amazing stuff because you guys have OG PE's!!!... To me, those are Grails no matter what they are!! PE's before PE's became a sensation... So, I guess there will be a ceremony to induct you guys in some type of HALL of FAME!!!!????
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

Spurssniper - I felt it was time, I think you should bless us with a few of your "heaters"! Seperate the men from the "boys".

Funkdoctor - MJ indeed wore the X model while playing for the Scottsdale Scorpions briefly. I have a picture somewhere.
I have only seen 2 pairs in sz 13 DS including mine(which includes a white Pou Chen Box)but im sure there are a few gamers out there.

theshoegame - wow your stuff is truly amazing! i just started to gain interest in collecting PEs so seeing something like that blows me away. you got a great collection there. and those custom made boxes are beautiful! Keep it coming!

btw, quick question, are you the guy featured in the latest sole colector who collects all the PEs?

Quote:
Thanks for all the positive comments guys....I truly love collecting PE's for the fun of it....and I will NOT be competing in Las Vegas

Lucky for them you arent. Jesus Christ...
eek.gif

[/b]​
[/b]​

I come home from work and what do i find? Even more PE`s from the shoe game who allready previously lit this post on fire. Thank you sir for unleashing the fury we have been waiting for !!!
Those Deions are ridiculous. He might have the greatest PE`s ever made !!!
"They call me the Tokyo Giant"
MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS---
Check Mandingo`s Ebay Auctions Here !!!!

Shoegame- The Lebron XVIII's are SICK!! I had only seen them in all black before this post... amazing
The Skin Deions..... come on bro ease up!!!!! LOL
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

^ i think he was the guy that paid $3500 for the PE LBJ XVIII's :wow:
eek.gif

Nike Air trainer 97' sz 9.5Nike Force Authority from 00' black sz 8 Womens Air Max 1 wht/laserblue/grey sz 9/mens 7.5 all end on 4/9[/url][/center]

Jay and Bri... nice to see you guys posting up your goodies. I can't believe how long it's been since the LA SC show. I had a fun time out there. I thought I'd throw up a few pics to keep this going...

114898074.jpg

114805412.jpg

114805391.jpg

114805387.jpg

114805384.jpg

111472796.jpg

Unfortunately I can't show some some stuff... but, maybe some day.

:b
tongue.gif

Hey Bkals, are those the same Jeters that are sitting in my collection right now? The ones I got from you about a year ago? or did you pick up another pair? Regards TheShoeGame

Back
Top Bottom