POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

137620952.jpg

137620948.jpg

137620938.jpg

137620943.jpg

ray XX & martell webster jordan classic XX
137620957.jpg

^^ Funny thing is, me and B watched them go off and I decided not to bid.

:smh:
nono.gif

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

And of all the pairs, THAT'S the one you want?

Maaaaaaan. Give me the MJ 45 Cleats and I could call it a day.

How 'bout it B? :tongue:
tongue.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

Those are from the Jordan Capital classic annual game for high the topped ranked high schoolers. The oter Colorway is Breathtakenly DOPE.
t5nf5e.jpg

t5nfrn.jpg

passed on those ^ for a $1000 last year and acctually regret it!!!

Jordan Capital classic annual game
^Thanks Joerdan23
Didn't notice those shoes.. I was at last years game...
WOuld love to go this year just to see the colors this year
Still think Lebron's XVIII"s are pure FIRE ( but I am a Lebron Fan so...) LOL
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

how come theshoegame's pe's come in wooden boxes??
^ They don't... Correct me if i am wrong but I believe he had them custom made or did the boxes himeself.....
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

just took a few quick pics of 2 of my favorite pe's. im glad to see where this post has gone. i collect pe's that i love and do not try to compete with anyone. im a hunt for a few specific pe's and when i acquire them, ill take some more pics. Hopefully some day soon i will have time to take a few "pe collection" pics as well.

137714041.jpg

137714045.jpg

137714049.jpg

thanks to everyone that has helped me out lately in getting a few of my recent pe's and for not charging me some of these crazy prices i have seen being asked for. -Jon.

EST 2005
[email protected]
aim - bordeaux7s

Just came in today thanks to Chris and Russ. More pics later tonight. These are my first pair of PE's. Size 13 DS and they will be worn. Am I the youngest person with PE's that doesn;t have a relative in the leauge(I'm 14)?

[/center]

Quote:
i was at last year's game

word? i was there too, rudolph.. free tickets from SLAM..

nice PEs brian.. keep 'em comin..
-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

deionandmelo- i havent seen the 12 wht/ylw melo pe's before...did Melo ever wear them in a game?...good stuff as always...im lovin the collection
For Sale:frown:all DS) aim: instaPUMP msn/email: [email protected]
aj1blk/rd 10.5/11.5, aj2melo 10/10.5 & blk/sil 10.5/11, aj3wht/cmnt 11.5 & blk/cmnt 11, aj4 wht/cmnt99 11, wht/laser 10.5/11, coolgrey 11, aj5 blk/sil 11, aj6 blk/rd 10/10.5/11 & olympic 11, aj7 olympic sz10.5/11, aj9 wht/blk 11.5 & cool gry 11.5, aj10 blk 10, aj11 concord 11, blk/rd 11.5 & coolgrey 10.5/11.5, aj12nubuck 10.5, aj13 wht/wheat 10, aj16blk/red 11.5 and alot more

theshoegame,
crazzy nice collection. was wondering where you get those boxes done or if you make them yourself?

a few of my fav,
13s.jpg

Sheeds.jpg

hopefully more soon

Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

Just packed up the Jordan 45 cleats for you Dill, just waiting on your address so I can ship them overnight to you :rofl:
roll.gif

My boxes are custom made for my collection, and lasered by myself......I do not have any for sale, and I do not do lasering at this time, thanks for your interest. Regards...TheShoeGame

Back
Top Bottom