POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Yeah i miss the days of K-Mart and Melvin!

If Kenyon didnt go down with an injury, the Championship would have been ours.

...and Yeah you could say that i "know" Nick. Props on the Pick-ups.
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

Crappy pics but some might like to see these. They are in the NIke Forum as well. They don't belong to me... yet :wink:
wink.gif

Air Uptempo Motion Nash

whmfl3.jpg

Shawn Marions new Shox

whmhw3.jpg

I am just trying to figure out whose PE's they are. I have been told MJ, KOBE, AND Richard Hamilton, but noone really seems to know which to me is weird? Thanks in advance
wgpwqq.jpg

wgpws4.jpg

wgpwtc.jpg

wgpwxt.jpg

wgpwz8.jpg

wgpx0m.jpg

are they michael finley's from his masvericks days??
Allen Iverson: best player with Reebok
Carmelo Anthony: best player with a sg shoe on JB
Kobe Bryant: best player... wearing tights

Quote:
considering AJ1's tend to run a little bit larger

^Really? Mine ran tighter than an undersize condom.
<------ My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
My E-Mail addy is [email protected].
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

Quote:
Damn Rambo! sickening I's. I am thinking by the looks of them those are Finleys..What Sz are they? if they are SZ 18... Finley

Since when Finley wears Sz18. He is a Sz15 guy. The only person I can think of is D Miles and yes he is a Sz18.

I am sure those are either MJ or Rip Wizard PE.

Email- [email protected]
AIM - Airjordanfreak23

Ahliang119 AKA Eric #23

^yeah it was either that of possibly Kobe for some charity Jordan game, buthe couldn't wear bc of his contract dispute or something? Anyone know for sure?

HAHAHA at everybody getting on dude for missing the size. Take a chill pill. Everybody feels like they know everything about PEs nowadays.

As far as those 1s go, Gluck trying to ID the player who wore them.

I guess it was just me but all of the 1's felt a sz smaller than usual. I wear a 10.5 but they felt so tight I had to get 11's.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Melo's maybe. he got drafted around the time the 1's got retroed. remember that the nuggets colors were navy before he got there, so it's possible, if its his size

wow, what are those?? and whose??

thanks for the pics
Gentry is doing fine.......
Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

Back
Top Bottom