POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

207klet.jpg

Currently cheap on Ebay PM me for the link.

And you can tell by how my bread stack up

for real...

i always find that ppl who do that, the auction either belongs to them, or they have no money to buy it themselves, so they gotta ruin it for others too..

Quote:
That's how I know it's time to get out when $3k becomes a great price for any shoe.

:\
ohwell.gif

To each his own. EM / UNDFTD 4's pull in well over what I paid for these and an original Chitown X in my size hit only $500 below ... May not be a great price by any means, but I can't WAIT to get them in tomorrow.

Owning an original PE from a time before people knew what the term "PE" was is special to me. I love the history behind it all so 3K to me was a steal.

All good if you don't see it that way.

babydill.

[/b]​

Yo Baby Dill. DOPE pickup.... Can't get much better than Baby Jordan. I'd KILL for those
I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Do it BIG, or don't do it at all -Me

Dill has nothing to do with the shoes I just think it's funny that nowadays someone can say that $3k for a pair of shoes is a good deal. I remember when $1k was just crazy!

But you are happy with em so that is all that matters.

waddup peeps? Just wondering if any of you PE collectors have seen the Josh Smith a3 Superstars for sale anywhere? I figured this would be the place to ask. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated
I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Do it BIG, or don't do it at all -Me

3k is a lot for a shoe...1k is a lot for a shoe...200 is a lot for a shoe...and to most regular kids parents dont want to pay over $90 for a shoe.

solesupreme just sold his regular chi town pair for i believe around 2500, and i belive jay jones bought his ds pair from shundy gear or someone like that for wat was it 2100?

so i think that up grading to 3000 and making it a PE makes it a good deal

Those would be sooooo much better if they were not game worn.

Hell, I'd even rather them be autograph 'free'. But still, sick vintage pick up, Baby Dill.

$3,050 is a fabulous price for those shoes in my opinion. Like said, if Eminem IV's, an all blue shoe can reach $6,000 + then what the hell.

Just like those Mitch Richmond Jordan 'IX' PE's on eBay a few months back, these are truly a piece of Air Jordan history.

Congratulations.

AIM-Lets Make Wafers
Y0! Where my Long Island Niketalker's at?!​

Back
Top Bottom