POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

I have lots of money and want to buy a collection to! I don't care what shoes as long as they are rare and expensive I will take em.

^ this post is here to display people's PE's

If you don't want to see them, don't click on the link, how hard is that?

Thanks for the pic of the three SVSM's. I think it's fricking sweet
Gentry is doing fine.......
Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

Quote:
^^ I like your stuff but damn do you really need to post your LeBrons every chance you get?

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Mmmm.MMMM...Dinuguan Anybody?

Quote:
^^ I like your stuff but damn do you really need to post your LeBrons every chance you get?

do you really need to hate every chance you get? 73 pages in, and not only have you not posted any pics, all you do is hate. as 23ska said, if you don't wanna see the pics, don't click on the post..

Quote:
LRJ

LeBron Raymone James. RK posted it probably 20 pages ago..

Robert "Scoop" Jackson -

but damn we all know you have some nice stuff just chill with the pics please.
^ would you like me to post some OG Jordans? wait... I done that already too!!! LOL

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

Quote:
RUDOLPH1996 - are the two end SVSM's different, or is it just the pic

^ Different. Both are home. Besides the tongue and the shoe rings the difference is subtile:

lower back is green like the aways.... :wink:
wink.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

Dinuguan

I dont really think you should be on here flamin ne1 these days....i smell a sell out.....if your gunna do what you are doing be tru to the kinda collector you have been.

but keep up the antiHype, i love that!!!

I have lots of money and want to buy a collection to! I don't care what shoes as long as they are rare and expensive I will take em.

the theme of all collectors for 06.

thank god its not just me, and all this time i though i was just havin deja voooooo.

sell outs and hypebeasts in 06 are making me want out!!!
plain and simple

stop the hypebeast and be tru to what you like not for the love or the value and the limitied factor.

thank god its not just me, and all this time i though i was just havin deja voooooo. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

^ you can join your partner up top and not look if it is not appealing to the eye. Plenty of coward types here on NT I see. quick to flame and talk about getting out the game.. dude, leave and I promise you will not be missed... |I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

Quote:
dude, leave and I promise you will not be missed...

wow....swoosh was right if you dont like it then dont reply to the post. Put up something positive & not negative, he is happy & grateful to have what he has, he works damn hard for it. Haters Out!!!!
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

ooo. Never seen those VC air forces before.. Don't really like the colorway..
- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

Back
Top Bottom