POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

those X's on page 98 and the MJ college converses are insane.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

Buy My Raygun Hats: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=27290.topic

gotta move these soon...
2ekm6ps.jpg

Nothin new lately but i still have some Kevin Garnett pe's and the tai chi's made for Vince Carter for that season he won the dunk comp.

October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

Quote:
I'd assume that those were for Marvin Harrison, or just a sample pair

yeah or maybe Eddie George...?

wasn't he on Team Jordan back then? Titans colors are White/Navy/Carolina
[/center]

Quote:
yes, they are...

Thanks. I wasn't sure if they are from his Miami Heat days. I have another question. I haven't heard much about Charles Woodson. Is he still with JB or not??
FreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus​

The XIII's were originally made for Eddie George when he was on the Dallas Cowboys, however T.O. has recently received the leftover XIII's to wear this season, as you can see from the Washington ******* game, he was wearing the XIII blue suede mids....regards...TheShoeGame

October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

Well well well, I am finally back from the dead...
happy.gif
I picked up a few pe's this past month while I have been away. I will post some Andruw Jones Cleats in a couple of days as well as some Dmiles & another pair of EJ's. Nice stuff everyone.
eek.gif

, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

Back
Top Bottom