POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Quote:
Nick you have something I want too. Maybe we can work it out.

Word...Straight up for the Max Pierces?

:wow:
eek.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

IT IS[/center]

OMG....I hate you!

GP is my favorite player all time hands down...and you have all of those.

Again I funckin hate you!

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Hello:

I believe Vince wears 16 in Nikes...but another size in Pumas and And1s. I think. Could be wrong though.

Regards:

Alex.
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick

Email:
I have failed over and over again in my life, and that is why, I succeed.

Thanks C, whats going on with the team since I moved? I see some shady @#%$ going down.
, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

greennamek - good to see you finally post..

and eboy - dreams of what could have been.. dreams of what could have been.. they're in good hands though.

EDIT - Bib Vs are closer than you guys think. after all, the season is not that far away. :wink:
wink.gif

that serious?​

^ Yeah I know....price was just too high (for me).

And the man pictured above is the greatest designer EVER. Yes. Better than Tinker.
IT IS[/center]

Here are some pictures of Jordan PE's I took at International Sneaker Battle last month:

2rpqlhd.jpg

303fda9.jpg

43z6ses.jpg

2qbb05s.jpg

October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

Anyone else who has these i will bow down to! (OJ Mayo's 2004 ABCD Camp Shoes.....DS TOO!!! they give a bunch to the players and i copped one through a close friend oj Mayo's)

ITS [/b]BEIN A SHOEHEAD WITH A SIZE 14

myspace.com/marlinsdontsuck24

Hey Mr. subliminal, if you really wanted to holla at me instead of the internet games you have my number. I just spoke to you this week. Where were the stone faces then? I hope this is a stunt...
, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

Back
Top Bottom