Post your Proudest Video Game Moment

Beings #1 (360)Black Ops player for the week and the month
pimp.gif
felt good man.. then I quit

Originally Posted by ItzJono

Getting all 120 stars in mario 64
pimp.gif

I beat mario 64 back in the day , went back to play on the DS . I'm awful i gotta look stuff up on the internet to figure it out idk how i ever beat the game as a child

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I've had some epic come from behind victories or buzzer beaters in NBA 2K - some that downright had me walking around my livingroom like KG

2hz32g6.jpg
bro this was me this morning after hitting the 3 pointer at the buzzer to win. my friend was heated
roll.gif

My lil brother is so much better than me in video games but my proudest moment would have to be beating metal gear solid 4

-I came in second in the Blockbuster Goldeneye U.S. tourney back in like 98
-Winning multiple tourney's for Smash 64, Meele, and Brawl
-Being ranked in the top 5 for Halo PC
-I'm always proud of 20 minute defenses in Team Fortress 2

#1 would be getting Excalibur II in FF9 (You must reach one of the last rooms of the final dungeon in under 12 hours or the sword disappears)

Most recently, unlocking the "Against all odds" trophy in FIFA South Africa 2010 game by winning the World Cup online with Liberia. Beat England in the final 3-2 OT. GWer came in the 116th min. Date accomplished was 2/13/2011. The last 3 matches were cardiac arrest type finishes lol.

Playing Halo, 4v4 LAN party.
CTF on Blood Gulch.
Teams tied with only needing 1 more flag capture, they grab ours and take off in a humvee.
They reach over halfway point of the map with open space in front.
I jump and no-scope sniper the driver from halfway across the map. Lucky shot is lucky.
We recover our flag, take theirs and win.

My team when:
24fz349.gif

Those levels in Rayman Origins where you have to chase the treasure chest to get the old mans teeth back...the second to last one took me hours, its a chase level so if you take your finger off the analog stick you just might die...my finger was slipping for the last 30 seconds of the level...I have no clue how my finger never slipped off

-getting the 3 whistles in mario 3
- beating every possible level in super mario world and opening those levels where the turtles  wear mario masks and beating that as well

- 120 stars in mario 64

-getting the big boss emblem in metal gear solid 4

My biggest disappointment that would still haunt me till this day is TMNT the original on NES, i'm glad that somebody in here confirmed that you would atleast need a game genie to beat that game

Soul maybe my memory is shot because I don't recall Pai being THAT difficult to defeat.

Now that skank Dural
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... and the bad part was that the game was OVER if you lost... no continue no NOTHING.

Another proud moment for me was knocking Geese out the box on SNK vs Capcom.

I truly believe that they were trying to get folks to commit suicide because that bastard Geese was #$%!%$+ UNSTOPPABLE.

Like that %%!$ REALLY stopped being funny after a while.

getting all the emblem/hearts in aladdin for the super nintendo..with the cool firework at the end
laugh.gif

that is my finest moment in my gaming career by far
smile.gif

Beating metal gear solid on PS1
Doing a brutality on MK Trilogy.

Beating Final fantasy VII/Kingdom hearts.

When I beat the 3 hardest characters in the OG super smash bros on the hardest difficulty by myself in a 1 vs 3 team battle when I was younger, ever since then I feel like I can beat ANYONE in a 1 on 1 in those kinda games lol

Also beating the computer by 80 on hall of fame difficulty on nba 2k10, it was with a fantasy draft team in association mode tho
And also getting a quaruple double on my player mode in 2k10 with a stat line that looked like 120+ points 15+ assists 10+ rebounds 15+ steals lol

2k10 was such a good but cheesy game lol

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I've had some epic come from behind victories or buzzer beaters in NBA 2K - some that downright had me walking around my livingroom like KG

2hz32g6.jpg
bro this was me this morning after hitting the 3 pointer at the buzzer to win. my friend was heated
roll.gif

Game winners!!

I just threw my first ever perfect game with my rtts player on m1b 12
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my first perfect game in video game history and I go all the way back to the mvp baseball days

When I beat Ozma in Final Fantasy IX, I swear I felt like the king of the world (no pun intended)
laugh.gif

Recently, I beat one of the top ranked Ryu players in SSF IV: AE Using Dan. Dude was so heated after I used the ultimate taunt to the ultra combo to finish him both rounds.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom