Post your recent mediocre FAILs NT Vol. EBAY and FOOTLOCKER can go to HELL.

So last night I saw that the F&F sale had started for footlocker and champs. Its still in the 100's and high 90's and I only got like 2 pairs ofshorts so I decided it was time to re-up. I had to wait for some funds to post to my bank account so I would do it today when I get home from school. WhileI'm at school I check out ebay to see if I can find a gift card for cheap to cut the cost even more of my purchase. Find one for $100, selling for $90. Iget giddy I saved $10
zu108z.gif

So when I get home I buy the gift card, pay for it and everything and then no more than 30 seconds later I get an email from ebay for another $10 off .
2v31lc4.gif

Oh well, **++ happens. I log on to footlocker and start adding everything i saved queued up in my wish list, only to notice three of the shorts went $8 up.Basically negating any discount I'm getting on the entire purchase after shipping and CA tax.
2w4crax.gif

They pulled a fast one on me NT.

Cliffnotes-
Bought a gift card on ebay to save money on a purchase
Got a coupon 2 min later that coulda saved me $10
Went to purchase shorts 8 hours later in the day on footlocker and they went back up.
A good discount turned into no discount, and I can't go back because I bought a $100 gift card.

Cliffnotes of Cliffnotes-
Broke college student gets even more broke

Haven't bought anything from Footlocker for so many years....
Anyway, sometimes it just doesn't work your way.

Word. If it weren't for subsidized bus passes and hookups from friends I don't know what I'd do right now, my radiator cracked on my way home fromwork on sunday so now I gotta pay for that too. It's like theres a fail party and I'm the only one invited.

i demolished my hairline so i had to shave it all off....

did my eyebrows too a couple weeks ago and !@!*++ it up....growing back tho lol

there was a sale at a|x at woodbury ...was gonna get some shorts.....i thought the sign said the sale starts at 10am so i waited....but it actually said itends at 10am....coulda saved 20%

Back
Top Bottom