Originally Posted by Club29

I converse with her whispering eye
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MissDivaSB

Let's just say I am planning to get my boyfriend the Jordan XI/ XII Package
wink.gif
that's romantic

Aww. Thanks babe, didn't even see that one coming. I love you...
wink.gif

BTW.. Purple is one of my favorite colors (NO AYO), I need you in my life.

But, I bought my chick the 13/10 Collezione Pack (A week after they released, because I had to get mine on RD).

Originally Posted by MissDivaSB

Let's just say I am planning to get my boyfriend the Jordan XI/ XII Package
wink.gif
that's romantic

That's incredibly romantic. Well, to me at least.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

BTW.. Purple is one of my favorite colors (NO AYO), I need you in my life.

Nothing wrong wit purple. I love purple. Lakers pride all the way............
eek.gif
THEY PLAY IN AN HOUR!!! I ALMOST FORGOT!!! *Whew* Thank God. Thanks for the indirect reminder Nktran.
smile.gif

i flew out to LA to see my man, and he picked me up from the airport around 830pm, got back to his apartment around 9, when we entered the apartment he told meto close my eyes, and he turned on some barry white, had rose pedals from the door to the bedroom, fed me strawberries and gave me many kisses. was soromantic, had candles lit and everything... was so amazing.... also another time he came home for the weekend and took me to dinner and then we just cuddled upand watched movies together..... he can be romantic at times... so can i .. =] but yeah...

Can't really think of anything forreal forreal. But when me and my b/m broke up cause I was flirtin w/ this jumpoff and some lame ol head snitched. I hadto make it up to her so when I got paid, I took her to the mall, dropped her off, told her to get her nails done. After that I took her home so she could getdressed. I took her to Benihana and took her back to a suite I had rented for the night. Ran the jacuzzi and put floating candles in em. We sat in there andwatched movies while I gave her a massage. The next morning I took her to breakfast at her fav diner.

Another instance is since we both worked all summer, I took her to Dorney Park for two days. Rented a room and just chilled and had fun for two days before wecame back to school

OP that was kinda smooth, I might have to steal that one. Even though I can't cook for $!#$.

My sophomore year, I got sick and couldn't go to school on Valentines day... so my then girlfriend had to walk around the schoolteddy bear/candy less all day while other broads rubbed it in her face..

My eleventh grade year, we were on some other stuff and I got another girl to be my Valentine. Bought her a bear, candy, and a balloon. Needless to say, mythen girlfriend was pissed. Turns out she didn't have a Valentines and for a second year in a row, she had to walk around school empty handedwhile other girls rubbed it in her face.

So our senior year came and I go all out. I buy one of those ridiculously large teddy bears (crap cost me like $40), and a singing balloon (another $35). Shehad the biggest gift that Valentines... no one was messing with her.

Then two months later I found out the !%@%% cheated on me.
indifferent.gif

sometimes you just gotta splurge and let her order off the regular menu instead of the $1 value menu.

for his bday my THEN boyfriend had been dying for the black/blue foams for the longest. searched ebay and NT for months but nothing. had to settle for theblack/greens. so before i knew how to even get around in SF i decided to just wing it, spent 4 hours driving around lost as hell looking for HUF. i reallythought i could figure it out seeing as though i went with him countless times. he was also a huge biggie fan, and had mentioned beforehand how he one daywanted to own every album (instead of having burnt copies lol) so i bought every single one. had to go to like 2 different best buys and circuit city. wrappedthe foams in a huge box so it wouldnt be obvious that it was a pair of shoes. wrapped the CDs inconspicuously as well. he had no idea all the trouble i wentthrough to do all that. probably still doesnt, but damn i guess it was worth it to see the stoked look on his face lol

most romantic thing a previous boyfriend did for me (different one from above)
we went to hollister like mid summer and saw the PERFECT jeans.. low rise skinnies. perfect. but were runnin like $150. couldnt even do it. walked out superdisappointed. 6 months later opened my xmas present and there they were the PERFECT jeans. i couldnt believe he had remembered and went back to buy them. thatwas one of the many romantic/sweet things he did. damn that was a good man. lol

i love girls that buy all the best shoes for their men. i need one of y'all in my life
embarassed.gif

one christmas i bought my (now ex) boyfriend two pair of jordans and the matching hoodies, but we broke up before i came home for break so i gave them to mydad, i never told my ex that i bought him that stuff.

vol. she love me long time <=== Is that from Weeds?
laugh.gif
, I love Doug.

If it is not, you must think I am CRAZAYY!

Ohhhhh and I let her get cheese on her burger....matter of fact it was "twooooo piecessss of cheessseeeee hook it upppppp"

No but really I'm not that bad...

some of you male and females got romantic wrong. romantic != buying gifts or splurging on your significant other.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

some of you male and females got romantic wrong. romantic != buying gifts or splurging on your a other.

Half the responses in this thread aren't serious

Back
Top Bottom