Post your SAT Scores...

Quote:
1340/1600. People who say the test is pointless usually the ones who score low and don't get into college. The test measures basic skills that you learned throughout high school. If you didn't break at least a 1000 on the 1600 scale you're probably a certified idiot.
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

The SAT is more of a stragegy test more than ever now. Not about smarts really.

If a person goes into the test blind, not knowing even the format or what to expect, his scores will be extremely low, regardless of background or being "smart."

Please don't get me started...

The DREAM TEAM -- "We RESPECT reality... We don't live internet lives..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Quote:
I might be a certified idiot but I bet I make 6 times what you make or will ever make.

I highly doubt that. Considering you probably resell shoes for a living.
Move outta your mom's house before you come talk to me.

^Lol, you might wanna rethink that. But I do doubt it's "six" times, probably mroe like 3.5 or 4.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

I got an exact 1600/2400 in may of my 11th grade year. 530-critical read, 550 math, and 520 writing- i need to get an 1800+ this october

Quote:
highly doubt that. Considering you probably resell shoes for a living.

You are right I do resell shoes for a living. But I do not live with my moms. And I got a 960 on the test high as a kite and nodding out. So IMO thats not bad.

Glenn what you know Willis?

takin classes right now. goin into 11th grade with a 560 in math. next week:critical reading.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Even though I did well on standardized tests thoughout school, I never took the SATs because my GPA was so horrible anyway . . . I got my 30 credits at a CC & transferred.
*NO* I don't have any pics.​

Back
Top Bottom