Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i got a few tats, got them all ages ago though....this is one, my name across my forearm.
4612506669_fd47c1bbbd_b.jpg
Tat is cool, Dog is cool, Your woman is even cooler

Real nice pic in general
pimp.gif

Got this done today...it came out smaller then i expected....
eyes.gif

Can anyone gimme some ideas that i can do around it, like some roses, or shadings??

Thanks
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

i'd never get a tattoo unless I was in shape
laugh.gif

just went through every page of this thread and im inspired to get my first... summer has started and im committed to gettin swole like no other so when fall term rolls around... my own reward will be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

already thinkin a half sleeve incorporating a koi fish/snake (zodiac year)/polynesian or islander into it because i respect the cultures/traditions

similar to my dude here

10523_156560251070_736951070_4092747_8386649_n.jpg

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Does anyone have an idea how tattoos are perceived in the medical field?

Small ones are not bad. But sleeves and big pieces I don't think go well.

my cousin's a RN in a hospital with a half sleeve and forearm tattoos.. theyre visible since his scrub top doesnt go all the way down to his elbow.. i think hes been a nurse for 5(?) yrs now and has had the tattoo well before that.. he hasnt had any disciplinary action because of it

my cousin's a RN in a hospital with a half sleeve and forearm tattoos.. theyre visible since his scrub top doesnt go all the way down to his elbow.. i think hes been a nurse for 5(?) yrs now and has had the tattoo well before that.. he hasnt had any disciplinary action because of it

I'm working on a beast rib piece right now boys, ill post it later. Just a heads upp it's heavily manga influenced.

Originally Posted by e22s

got one more session to go. Hes going to add clouds and white.

2agogv8.jpg

Very solid work and unique layout.
I used to watch Miami Ink a lot and I think one of the artists said that a tattoo should always be facing forward.  It seems to make sense but, I see a lot of people with tattoos that face towards the back of their bodies.  Is there a significance of the praying hands facing that direction?

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

i'd never get a tattoo unless I was in shape
laugh.gif

just went through every page of this thread and im inspired to get my first... summer has started and im committed to gettin swole like no other so when fall term rolls around... my own reward will be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

already thinkin a half sleeve incorporating a koi fish/snake (zodiac year)/polynesian or islander into it because i respect the cultures/traditions

pimp.gif
Where you live at?

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Got this done today...it came out smaller then i expected....
eyes.gif

Can anyone gimme some ideas that i can do around it, like some roses, or shadings??

Thanks
glasses.gif

Damn, I've been thinking of getting a 'Carpe Diem' tattoo on my inner bicep as well.  That looks
pimp.gif
, I've just been procrastinating on getting it.

I just got my mom's signature (I can't post pictures for obvious reasons) on the inside of my left bicep...I wanna get a design around it or something to make it stand out more, does anyone have any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom