Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by hozaymyname

he only paid 200.. i make dumb !$% bets..

How much do you normally quote? I know Koi fish are cliche but I still like them for some reason. I saw some white girl that had a huge red on on her leg and I just thought that was odd and sexy at the same time.

finished the black and grey today on my homey Pete quarter sleeve im currently working on.. one more session for some color and white ink.. and tighten up some spots.. you guys would trip on how much he paid for this tattoo... smh @ making dumb bets. but i do pay my debts.. so all in good fun. BTW this is a cover up
PeteKoi2.jpg

PeteKoi.jpg
eek.gif
this is EXACTLY what i want..black/white with a little color....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

been stuck on what to get on my elbow for almost 2 years since my last tat.  It seems like I only see spider webs and stars on elbows.

i usually charge working around peoples budget.. im not the cheapest.. but i do charge cheap for what i do.. right now i charge 60/hr if you trying to do hourly rate.. reason i charge cheap cus im super slow and ill tell you straight up.. i

Originally Posted by slowwonee89

i got this one done in August '09 (pics are from when it was freshly done)

this was done in November '09 (pic was from it was fresh as well)

both of them together (sorry for the bad pic)

i want something like this, only on my arm. the prayer on the left in the scrolled paper is exactly the kind of tattoo i want. only a different scripture. these are great though

Hit up Jun Cha.. I like how they sent me some pre-scripted BS back, on some "Pay the $100 deposit and we'll tell you more"

I'm good Jun Cha I'll blow a couple stacks (probably a lot less) somewhere else. I know a $100 ain't shht but at least be a little bit more personable with your would-be clients..

i'm looking to get a zombie inspired leg piece. not sure exactly what i want yet tho, but i know it has to do with zombies.

huge fan of zombies.

i usually charge working around peoples budget.. im not the cheapest.. but i do charge cheap for what i do.. right now i charge 60/hr if you trying to do hourly rate.. reason i charge cheap cus im super slow and ill tell you straight up.. i
good work fam, you live in Houston.. I Live in el paso. I would totally go to you for work but your about 10 hours away.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

good work fam, you live in Houston.. I Live in el paso. I would totally go to you for work but your about 10 hours away.
ohwell.gif
i might be in Dallas in November for the Paq/Marg fight.. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gsxrpaul

Finally finished up my right arm
1qhpaa.jpg

6hnbqb.jpg
you got your work done at ktdragon by davis?! i got my right sleeve done by Tony at KTdragon. those guys are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

ohwell.gif
i might be in Dallas in November for the Paq/Marg fight..
Congrats. But That doesnt help me son..
grin.gif
Your works dope, just the location is killer

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Shige has got some pics of some new work on the shop's site, so crazy:
http://www.yellowblaze.ne...llery/jn_comp/index.html

wish I could find an artist even remotely like him in Chicago.
anybody?

And on the Joe Rogan DMT thing:

he even mentions the big Buddha, my guess is that's what inspired his sleeve, haha.

So sick! This is a proper koi fish tattoo. Damn!

sh_1193_01.jpg

And this is like a better version of my tattoo:

sh_1191_01.jpg
sh_1191_03.jpg

I need to save up.

What do you think I could do with this quote? Like design, location, etc
I wanna perservere and I wanna keep moving up a level. Iwanna be a success, for my mom, for my family. I wanna be financially secureand I wanna be able to help a lot of people and I wanna be able to change mycommunity and I wanna make my mark on the world.

It's from Tupac..not really a fan of him overkilling 'wanna'..don't think i'd want that in a tat

I like the look of this joint

Back
Top Bottom