Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by First Round Draft Pick

Originally Posted by Wade187

Does anyone here have pics of some rose or flower tattoos on the elbow. If anyone has pictures of it on someone with brown skin that would be great

dang i dont have a tatt of a rose on my elbow but I do have one on my shoulder if you would like me to post a pic. im brown skin too

Hella late but yeah brother a pic would be much appreciated. Is yours colored though or just black and white? Something like youngbreads is what I'm looking into but just not sure how the color would show on darker skin, and I havent seen how a colorless one looks either matter fact.

61020_1350483533881_1585151982_30771499_7476775_n.jpg

Session #2 ....
-my tattoo artist is my cousin and he is vietnamese...I paid 300 upfront to do my whole back...there is alot more work that needs to be done....pretty cheap IMO but he's my cousin so he has to hook me up...

Originally Posted by Tito516

So, yes dudes thought of this official one think saw a girl with it , on her gums designed tattoo sexy? maybe a bang bros or Brazzer. Anyone bring this up a mouth tattoo?

This has to be the worst grammar I've ever witnessed.
sick.gif
ROYALTY D, I thought that price seemed cheap. Now I see why, with it being your cousin and all.
laugh.gif
Looks dope so far.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

So, yes dudes thought of this official one think saw a girl with it , on her gums designed tattoo sexy? maybe a bang bros or Brazzer. Anyone bring this up a mouth tattoo?

sick.gif
how do you have 6500 posts and not know of the NT legend Tito
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Never seen/heard of dude, but I'm guessing you're implying that that's how he always types.

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Never seen/heard of dude, but I'm guessing you're implying that that's how he always types.
look at his profile and go to all his previous posts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my 2nd tattoo
Ruby=My Grandmother who passed away last year, Rose was her favorite flower

46547067.jpg

yes, im white...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
any feedback on this besides me being white?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think thats dope as hell. Are you going to sleeve it?

Hitmen don't have benefits.. lol at least that's what I hope he does cause job ops shrink with ink like that. Hands, and neck are an absolute NO NO for me, I don't see how you cats do it.

TAT by TWIZTED LACEZ, on Flickr

CAM SUX - THIS IS FOR ALL MY FALLEN BOYS IN IRAQ-

IT SAYS - OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM ( O.I.F) - 1 & 2 - WITH USMC

A TRIBUTE PIECE DEFFENITLY HAVE TO DO SOME MORE TO IT- BUT U GET THE IDEA-

SEMPER FI

Originally Posted by Fade On You

my 2nd tattoo
Ruby=My Grandmother who passed away last year, Rose was her favorite flower

46547067.jpg

yes, im white...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
any feedback on this besides me being white?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think thats dope as hell. Are you going to sleeve it?

Thx a lot.. no just half sleeves..

Seriously considering a rose on my right or left elbow for my first tattoo, something like the one posted a few pages back. Anyone happen to have any good pics of something of the sort?

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

I want an elbow tat...thinking spider web, any other ideas?

I have an 8 ball tatted on my elbow. EVERYBODY has the spider web, so I wasnt really feeling it. Do what you want though!! It is your skin!

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

62333_1351312434603_1585151982_30773252_3771387_n.jpg

session #3 one more to go...paid $400 so far

The hair looks good but the symmetry of the water stream effect (whatever you call it) is bugging me. Still....solid for the price.

Also are you going to be covering the top of your back too? With the stigma of back pieces, it is so odd to just get a lower back piece if you are a guy. Now clowning or nothing cause I think whatever you do is fine with me but I was just wondering if you were going to do a whole 50 Cent like back piece.

Back
Top Bottom