Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by jretro23

she got her armpit shaded?

LMAO
roll.gif

laugh.gif
shiid looks like it but naw fam, just a lil skin imperfection, noboyperfect.
eyes.gif
hell i got split earloabs, and that sometime acne. she likes mei likes her. to you dudes talkin down where the chicks yall hittin? all you __'s do is fap to half nude pics posted on nt anyhow.
grin.gif
continue with your roast you guyz....
smokin.gif

The lettering around the cross says "May The Lord Have Mercy On My Soul"
The characters on the card stand for "Happiness, Wisdom & Wealth"

i LOVE tat sleeves

who knows if ill ever get one though, ive told many people i want to get it done they like nah...........

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i LOVE tat sleeves

who knows if ill ever get one though, ive told many people i want to get it done they like nah...........
It's not a contest so what are you taking a vote for? Contrary to popular belief, getting tat's doesn't automatically certify you as "cool". It's a personal choice. Either get it or don't.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

my gurl just went and got a new tatt like last week or so, im tryna talk her into tattn my name lol.
i gueuss im bout to start eatin and beatin and it will be there, just like the last 2 victims. but i aint gettin another girls name on me again.
ohwell.gif

[img]http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/101/l_c281fa8bb2c0467b8c84bbb753e47250.jpg[/img]i
i mean u guys do know that tats are permanent right
indifferent.gif
im sayen! what self respecting female or black person in general put that word on them
tired.gif

man i got a nice hookup right next door. dude just moved in. charged me $80 gave em $120. did it at the crib. I plan on takin advantage....

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by xmr210x
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]One of the nicest chest tats i've seen....the font was done lovely....meaning?[/color]
word. came out quite clean. i wouldnt get one in that spot imo because it seems like a trend now though. what font is that?

well its just how you look at it, million of ___'s have {money over b's} tatted on em shiid i do, but she changed the game and got {money over__'s}. females around my way use the term __'s in reffering to boys, dudes use the b-word in reffering to females. lord knows i call almost every girla b word when i reffer to em. ie "MANN I JUST PULLED A BAD {B} AT THE MALL BRO!"

Back
Top Bottom