Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by awash242

m_c8ff8a0e798e4832afb2f100c6112a88.jpg

In progress...it should have been done last month, but I got sick
tired.gif
pimp.gif
your artist does good work. in what city does he/she work?

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Originally Posted by awash242

m_c8ff8a0e798e4832afb2f100c6112a88.jpg

In progress...it should have been done last month, but I got sick
tired.gif
pimp.gif
your artist does good work. in what city does he/she work?

Thanks... Hes located in Charlotte, NC.....Joey at Fu's Custom Tattoos

please excuse the crappy iphone pics, but i just took these...

350257368.jpg

a garuda tattoo i got back in like 2001. still need to finish the shading... 8 years later
laugh.gif
smh.gif

8 auspicious symbols of buddhism. my first tattoo (199
holy lotus flower from 2003.

Info on those Vans??
pimp.gif

Info on those Vans??
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
these are from the vans vault patent croc pack, which dropped maybe two months ago. the pack included half cabs, sk8 hi's, eras, andchukkas. they also come in a white patent which is pretty
pimp.gif

vans_vault_patent_croc_chukka_01.jpg

vans_vault_patent_croc_chukka_02.jpg

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by seniosoul

man I gotta be able to donate blood to my loved ones if hey need it :/ point blank
?
i believe most places don't allow you to donate blood if you have tattoos.
Really?
actually, i just found these guidlines on the american red cross website:

Wait 12 months after a tattoo if the tattoo was applied in a state that does not regulate tattoo facilities. This requirement is related to concerns about hepatitis. Learn more about hepatitis and blood donation.

Acceptable if the tattoo was applied by a state-regulated entity using sterile needles and ink that is not reused. There are 32 states that currently regulate tattoo facilities. You should discuss your particular situation with the health historian at the time of donation.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by soleminded
nice ink, man. that's exactly where i want mine. right on the inner bicep area like that. i'll prolly get it smaller, but very similar in style and location.

My whole right arm's almost done being sleeved up and I was thinking of getting the word "Random" on my inner bicep too just to say I have arandom tattoo
happy.gif

I'm here all week ladies & gentlemen

No, but I'm serious

i have my hole calf done. both my wrist wit my parents nams on the inside. on the out side i have family first
2 angels on my back
my initals CJ on left top shoulder under that i have a black jesus inside the bicept have a angel crying
prying hands on my right arm
and the 1s i have in the pix up there. is a grim reaper wit my area code "619" a skull split in 2 and a skull with a old school gangsta hat on anburnin money in the back ground. and i have so much more i want

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i'd like to get a tat of the monks in the background...with the chess board too...

should look dope

346f1b264ec8f96878df0902b114f6a1_web.jpg
pimp.gif
i'd like to see this

Here's my St. Micheal rendition even though it's not as elaborate as the other one in this thread. He has a sword in his right hand but I took a badpic (cam phone pics FTL)....

GetAttachment.aspx

Here's my ambigram on my forearm Loyalty/Betrayal...

GetAttachment.aspx

Coming next up this Spring....

BorneoScorpion.jpg

Borneo Scorpion on my leg

hpnewton.jpg

Huey Newton pic on my left arm

did the other post your tat thread get rip'd?... i posted in that, but i guess ill re post a little later. holler!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom