Post your TATS vol. inked for life

l_516f1d6bbd674da99eef1288230d97c4.jpg

Tattoos by Dre @ Black Ink Gallery, Harlem NYC

im pretty sure what i want my first tat to be, a pacifier with "mommas boy" on the cover or somewhere in it, not that big prob the size of 50cent coin

Yeah with the teacher thing, I feel like jobs are more lenient these days when it comes to tattoos.

I saw a police officer with a sleeve & tats on his neck the other day.

Anyone here mess with UV inks before? I realy want to get one, but I hear they are unsafe cos they contain phosphorus or something like that.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Yeah with the teacher thing, I feel like jobs are more lenient these days when it comes to tattoos.

I saw a police officer with a sleeve & tats on his neck the other day.
I'm almost sure that it's been like that for a long time. You are probably just noticing now since you're actually into those kind of things. 

man one more day until i get my first one. excited and nervous at the same time...but cannot wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Just wondering, is anyone on here a teacher with tattoos ?

If so,do they make you cover them up or they don't care? I'm asking cause my major is elementary school teaching and I'm scared to get a tattoo and they won't hire me cause of that....lol.
I know in my High School there was one teacher who was tatted up from head to toe. Even wore shorts to show off his leg sleeves.

It might be the principals finally call since I'm sure superintendents aren't at schools 24/7.

It really depends on your administration. For elementary school I imagine that you'd have to cover it up.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Not me but one of the best scripts I've seen.

img_7492.jpg

via Mandy Garcia.
i think it says equilalency... but yea thats some sick scipt:.

23kidd - thank you haha

Fongstarr - it means the best thoughts come from the heart in french
smile.gif

Im planning on getting some more work done. I'd like to find a place on my body that wouldnt be considered a trashy spot haha.

23kidd - thank you haha

smile.gif

Im planning on getting some more work done. I'd like to find a place on my body that wouldnt be considered a trashy spot haha.

23kidd - thank you haha

smile.gif

^ THank you ... how clean is that place? I took a quick look at some pix and they seem pretty messy. I guess I'm extra picky when it come to these things, not try to get an infection.

Back
Top Bottom