Originally Posted by Seth N

2vdo4ls.jpg

s4awew.jpg

112e9zr.jpg

Nice...
pimp.gif

Along with the LA and phinsfan tat.

Originally Posted by t0xicman

and why do people get their name as a tattoo?
a) i doubt your gonna forget it
b) im sure the person your smashing knows your name

word, *#! is tacky.... like last name on your rear window tacky..

tattoooooo.jpg

Honestly, I'm speechless.

I'm not sure what I think about a grown man getting a Spider-Man tattoo, but that's just ridiculously well-done.

anyone ever heard of a cream called bepanthen? my artist told me to look for it since its a really good cream to use for new tattoos. just wondering if anyonehas had any experience using it

Originally Posted by Dunks206

I'm still drawing some designs for my first tattoo...
2cz6oic.jpg

mw2plv.jpg
how many of yall other filipinos on this board thinking of copying, cuz im definitely on that thought.
good concept of the islands and the sun. i always pictured something overdramatically different.

Anyone have any info suggestions for what some of the top shops in NYC are? I'm looking to get something done, but really need to be sure it's going tobe immaculate because of the whole permanence thing...

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

Originally Posted by Dunks206

I'm still drawing some designs for my first tattoo...
2cz6oic.jpg

mw2plv.jpg
how many of yall other filipinos on this board thinking of copying, cuz im definitely on that thought.
good concept of the islands and the sun. i always pictured something overdramatically different.

overdramatically different when you're about to copy someone else's design?

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

anyone got any suggestions for shops in the bay area?

A couple of my homies just got theirs done at DC Tattoo in Daly City. They said the guy was real chill and the place looked hospital sterilized in terms ofthe cleanliness. I'm thinking about going there in the future to get mine done.

Back
Top Bottom