Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Found these at Target 
pimp.gif

Rick2345 wrote:
My order from Bigbadtoystore came in for my Wave 2 marvel legends!

Saw Fantomex at Walmart for 15.  Was tempted to buy

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Selling off all my treasure hunt hotwheels so thought id share some pics before i let em go:

Sick hot wheels collection!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice treasure hunt collection!!   Reminds me of when I used to work at KB and had the collectors hounding me for the fresh boxes of hot wheels.

new Masterpiece Starscream and Sage of the Halo came in yesterday
happy.gif

(OG on left, new on the right)

only Cye and Kento left to go....

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

happy.gif

MP11 is seriously on my radar. Do you have the MP10 Prime? If so, thoughts
nerd.gif

happy.gif

That MP11 is seriously on my radar. Did you get MP10. If so, is it worth the pricetag
nerd.gif

happy.gif

Very nice! While the new SS is definitely a step up with the larger head and eliminated hip kibble (took a lesson from the KOneheads, did they? lol), I just can't justify re-buying ALL my MPs all over again.

MP-10 is fantastic too, but just waaay to pricey just to get a better scaled Optimus.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

happy.gif

That MP11 is seriously on my radar. Did you get MP10. If so, is it worth the pricetag
nerd.gif

Like Janitor said, Mp-10 is dope and I love mine, but it sucks to pay $250 when my trailer just sits in my closet collecting dust. Hopefully, Hasbro comes out with one, minus, the trailer so I could get another one for cheaper and keep my mp-10 in vehicle mode just so I could use the trailer.

Since we're here, I might as well offer a quick glimpse of my MP seekers

Pic is quite old. One of these days I'll have a decent set-up to display of most/all of my collection and take proper pics of everything

Originally Posted by Janitor

Since we're here, I might as well offer a quick glimpse of my MP seekers

Pic is quite old. One of these days I'll have a decent set-up to display of most/all of my collection and take proper pics of everything
i love that picture.. the only MP i have is Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime. i'm waiting for the next Mp, and it's gonna be Sideswipe.. i think that will be a sick release... there are so many characters i'd want as an MP, Galvatron, Cyclonus, Slag, Swoop, Springer

That MP-11 i need
pimp.gif

Was really hoping the next MP figure would be Shockwave, Soundwave or Jazz(I think in MP form this guy would really shine)

Yup, MP-12 has been confirmed to be Sideswipe [Countach
pimp.gif
] so here's hoping that increases the likelihood of an MP Jazz + other Autobot cars in the near future.

The MP Soundwave rumor has been around for ages, along with some 3rd party companies working on their own version. And Shockwave's always been another fan favorite so who knows.
GoldenChild: I also have both the Takara Rodimus and Hasbro Hot Rod...but I'm too scared to open either because of the QC issues. Still surprised we didn't get Galvatron as he was the next logical choice.

Originally Posted by Janitor

Yup, MP-12 has been confirmed to be Sideswipe [Countach
pimp.gif
] so here's hoping that increases the likelihood of an MP Jazz + other Autobot cars in the near future.

The MP Soundwave rumor has been around for ages, along with some 3rd party companies working on their own version. And Shockwave's always been another fan favorite so who knows.
GoldenChild: I also have both the Takara Rodimus and Hasbro Hot Rod...but I'm too scared to open either because of the QC issues. Still surprised we didn't get Galvatron as he was the next logical choice.
me too, my rodimus is still in the box.. i've always liked galvatron better than megatron.. dont know why.. i think they should look into the combiners.. i love the aerialbots and stunticons.. would be sick to have a superion and menasor masterpiece

Is there any Kidrobot fans here i posted some of mine few weeks ago anybody else collects kidrobot ?

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Picked this up earlier in the month
Waitin on a few shoes in the mail before I post in the feb pick up thread

pimp.gif

pretty much just stockin up on anything sports/penny memorabilia. saving up to get my own spot. will have these plus more up as decorations.
pimp.gif

just got these last week. rookie year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom