Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Originally Posted by J4Kicks21

Here's my Karate Kid figs (need Miagi & the Ref!)

7126192593_f43e89e383_b.jpg

WHAAAATTTT!!?!?!?? KK TOYS
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

But yeah, awesome news about a US release of Version 2 MP Prime
pimp.gif
  Gotta pick up that second one

Solid+Snake+2.JPG

Solid+Snake+9.JPG

Play Arts Kai MGS Solid Snake figure. Love this dude. Lots of articulation so you can get some cool poses. The Cyborg Ninja/Gray Fox figure looks even cooler so I know I'll have to pick him up eventually, too. Play Arts Kai is almost always solid but they did a really good job with the MGS stuff, especially.

man those GI Joe collection are outta control....remember at the end of the VHS they had the toy ads.....gotta post some of my @##*

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Solid+Snake+2.JPG

Solid+Snake+9.JPG

Play Arts Kai MGS Solid Snake figure. Love this dude. Lots of articulation so you can get some cool poses. The Cyborg Ninja/Gray Fox figure looks even cooler so I know I'll have to pick him up eventually, too. Play Arts Kai is almost always solid but they did a really good job with the MGS stuff, especially.
i like this Snake (Cold War)

mheg6t.jpg

33vdxy1.jpg

Has to be '85... my fav version of Snake-Eyes and prob one of my all-time favorite action-figures. Word to Timber.

Originally Posted by Super Goblin

1/6th scale Enterbay Michael Jordan. There is also going to be a Kobe. Can't wait.
69464edejw1dsujvf9hiwj.jpg
Where can i buy this at? Is tha an unfinished product or is that the final? Also is it just a headsculpt or will we be getting a body as well?

^ It's probably the prototype for the head. You can expect a full 1/6th scale figure.
Enterbay's figures are ridiculous.
kobe.jpg

Yeah just the proto for the figure. Not sure when it will come out. I believe the Kobe will be coming out first.

Originally Posted by Flatlinerz

man those GI Joe collection are outta control....remember at the end of the VHS they had the toy ads.....gotta post some of my @##*
do post some pics please

here are two more of my favorites (i could have guessed 85 SE would be favored over the original, though i prefer the og myself)

1984 Cobra Saboteur Firefly  vs  1984 Cobra Ninja Strorm Shadow

I actually prefer Firefly.

Back
Top Bottom