Post your toys! Vol. 1?

My Little Groot finally shipped

The thing I hate most about new MCU movies is now I have the desire to buy every Hot Toy :lol:

On that note, are there plans to release an AOU Thor? Also, does anyone own the Thor 2 Sixth Scale figure :nerd:

I just bought a house and I'm currently putting a collections room together. It is still a work in progress, but i thought I would share.......

I just got this in the mail...I had him years ago and sold him. After putting all this stuff up I caught the collecting bug again and went searching ebay...

Last edited:
Wow that Vader vs Luke McQuarrie figure...how much did you cop for? @Cement Greyman

I was looking for this piece for a while. People on ebay are asking from $800 to $400. I found a guy selling his starting at $175 with no box. I offered him $175 shipped and he accepted it. The figures were in perfect condition and I could care less about no box.

The thing I hate most about new MCU movies is now I have the desire to buy every Hot Toy :lol:

On that note, are there plans to release an AOU Thor? Also, does anyone own the Thor 2 Sixth Scale figure :nerd:

I actually just bought one last week because I got impatient waiting for the AoU one. I wasn't a fan of the gold accents on his TDW costume and I think his AoU was perfect, but I want a version with sleeves and all of the proto's I've seen were sleeveless. Can't win :lol:

In other news, finally got my Apollyon aka Masterpiece Megatron

My first jumbo figure from Gentle Giant. I decided to get a figure from each of the original movies to put in my expanding collection. This Han was also the figure I had as a child so it also holds a special place for me. The plan was to find an episode IV Leia, this Bespin Han that represents Ep V and Luke in his Jedi gear in VI (which hasn't released yet, but I'm sure will at some point)....however the Leia (honeybun hair) is from the first wave and sellers want a ridiculous amount of money for her. I never had the figure as a kid so I decided to switch it up. I found an Ep IV Chewy for a decent price, and he will rep the New Hope figure in the theme.

Last edited:
How long before Takara makes their own Jazz/Meister?

Unfortunately, nobody really knows. I treat these third party figures the same as official ones. Whoever comes out first, I'll buy, as long as I like it and I'll worry about double dipping whenever it gets to that.

So far, I'm very happy owning Quakewave, Apollyon, the Dinobots, Aerialbots, Predaking, etc. and I'm still waiting for Has/Tak.... :lol:

Unfortunately, nobody really knows. I treat these third party figures the same as official ones. Whoever comes out first, I'll buy, as long as I like it and I'll worry about double dipping whenever it gets to that.

So far, I'm very happy owning Quakewave, Apollyon, the Dinobots, Aerialbots, Predaking, etc. and I'm still waiting for Has/Tak.... :lol:

I STILL need to get the Dinobots :smh:

I actually just bought one last week because I got impatient waiting for the AoU one. I wasn't a fan of the gold accents on his TDW costume and I think his AoU was perfect, but I want a version with sleeves and all of the proto's I've seen were sleeveless. Can't win :lol:

In other news, finally got my Apollyon aka Masterpiece Megatron

Got the Starscream ... Need everything else!
Repped! :pimp:

^dope. I got my invoice for mine a couple weeks ago but with there being no Shredder coming out, I've been hesitating on pulling the trigger on mine. How do you like him?

^dope. I got my invoice for mine a couple weeks ago but with there being no Shredder coming out, I've been hesitating on pulling the trigger on mine. How do you like him?
he pretty much somes it up here on pros and cons about the figure im just kinda mad it didnt have batteries for just expensive figure

Nice pickup, Arbys. :smokin

Picked up a TDW Thor as a placeholder until an AoU one comes out and got the Rocket and Mk 43 last week.. Can't wait for War Machine later this week.

Bruh, y'all are either seeing 6 figures or got credit cards maxed out :nerd:

I'm over here trying to get wifey to let me cop that Thor :lol:

Back
Top Bottom