Post your toys! Vol. 1?

When to know if your TMNT Collection is too big.....
20220328_192839.jpg
20220328_192853.jpg

That's a huge box, in the process of moving to a new house but dang I just new everything would fit in this one box but nope. Also don't pay attention to the Non-TMNT bcuz it's for customs figures that will be joining the TMNT
need more figures. must but new and different ones. you are missing these...

Attachments

• a789c3c4-neca-toys-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-14-inch-scale-figures-available-once-more.jpg
    a789c3c4-neca-toys-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-14-inch-scale-figures-available-once-more.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 13
need more figures. must but new and different ones. you are missing these...

These guys?
20220328_184106.jpg

They're at the bottom of that huge box, there's so much you can't see, but if you judge from just what you see at the top of that box.....check out everything I received over the yr while I was in Korea
20220315_153610.jpg

When I say there's to much for a giant box I wasn't playing :lol: also the toon dio is still in the box missing from all pics

These guys?
20220328_184106.jpg

They're at the bottom of that huge box, there's so much you can't see, but if you judge from just what you see at the top of that box.....check out everything I received over the yr while I was in Korea
20220315_153610.jpg

When I say there's to much for a giant box I wasn't playing :lol: also the toon dio is still in the box missing from all pics
you need the 1/4 scales. must buy..... must buy..... must buy........

you need the 1/4 scales. must buy..... must buy..... must buy........

Nope 6-8" scale figs only and that's across all my collection outside of 4 PA(K) & my Guyver collection.....idk what to consider my very large Voltron collection either, let's go with random

Nope 6-8" scale figs only and that's across all my collection outside of 4 PA(K) & my Guyver collection.....idk what to consider my very large Voltron collection either, let's go with random
as far as Voltron goes, they keep on releasing new iterations every now and then and the price of the older models seem to hold up. so it's not like it's getting cheaper nor us getting a good deal. the Blitzway version is even more ridiculous like 2x the price of the SOC version. just unbelievable.

as far as Voltron goes, they keep on releasing new iterations every now and then and the price of the older models seem to hold up. so it's not like it's getting cheaper nor us getting a good deal. the Blitzway version is even more ridiculous like 2x the price of the SOC version. just unbelievable.

true but 15" vs 11", new engineering, light up features, extensive multifunctioning base, and all the weapons/accessories.....i bought 2x :evil:

When to know if your TMNT Collection is too big.....
20220328_192839.jpg
20220328_192853.jpg

That's a huge box, in the process of moving to a new house but dang I just new everything would fit in this one box but nope. Also don't pay attention to the Non-TMNT bcuz it's for customs figures that will be joining the TMNT
how are the super 7 tmnt figs? worth the dough?

true but 15" vs 11", new engineering, light up features, extensive multifunctioning base, and all the weapons/accessories.....i bought 2x :evil:
if you got money to burn, why not. for me, I might sell some of my other stuff to finance new ones. now I'm thinking if it was worth it that I bought that VF1J Stealth version or just went with the Dairugger XV by adding $100 more for it. anyways, I'm close to selling some of my shoes no matter I love to look at them.

how are the super 7 tmnt figs? worth the dough?

I'll give you a review later as I haven't opened the 4 bros, but I didn't like their Bebop, he's huge, and bigger than I would've liked. I'll post a pic of all 3 Bebops with Playmates, Neca and S7

if you got money to burn, why not. for me, I might sell some of my other stuff to finance new ones. now I'm thinking if it was worth it that I bought that VF1J Stealth version or just went with the Dairugger XV by adding $100 more for it. anyways, I'm close to selling some of my shoes no matter I love to look at them.

I just don't like figures that big, it doesn't fit into my collection at all either and then there's the space issue, those take up a lot of space that I could use for other stuff, I still have to fully figure out if my plan for Unicron in planet mode hanging off the ceiling is gonna work

Yeah I kind of feel the same with hot toys.

I'll probably get 1 or 2 later down the line, but not much more cause of space.

I'll give you a review later as I haven't opened the 4 bros, but I didn't like their Bebop, he's huge, and bigger than I would've liked. I'll post a pic of all 3 Bebops with Playmates, Neca and S7

I just don't like figures that big, it doesn't fit into my collection at all either and then there's the space issue, those take up a lot of space that I could use for other stuff, I still have to fully figure out if my plan for Unicron in planet mode hanging off the ceiling is gonna work
since moving to a new location last year, I haven't been able to put out my Volcanicus figure again. considering we have another family member living with us, I lost what could have been my man cave. Haven't been able to put my stuff on display for almost a year now. we are not doing good with the spring cleaning thus far.

since moving to a new location last year, I haven't been able to put out my Volcanicus figure again. considering we have another family member living with us, I lost what could have been my man cave. Haven't been able to put my stuff on display for almost a year now. we are not doing good with the spring cleaning thus far.

i feel this as now i wont be able to unpack until i'm able to finish the new room in the house and then put my stuff in there prob around jun/jul:sick::smh:

finally received this from my brother from somewhere a few days ago and after a month of waiting. so excited that I assembled it along with my other purchase 2 months back. it's both the OG VF1-J Veritech figure by Yamato that I bought locally and asked my brother to send me the OG GBP1-J Armor for it. considering it's the OG and not yet acquired by Arcadia Bandai, the figure is quite old, brittle and finicky. so it's mainly display purposes and not playing as parts could fall apart easily including the add-ons. also, careful not to lose the missiles and neck insert.
That’s why I kinda fell back with older macross stuff. Not really stable, only stable when in vehicle mode. Parts too finnicky n frail.

Last edited:
i feel this as now i wont be able to unpack until i'm able to finish the new room in the house and then put my stuff in there prob around jun/jul:sick::smh:
the other thing is that I have to repurpose a part of the house. I have to delegate a portion of the house as a home gym due to the pandemic and also convenience of not going to the gym. so that also eats up an area where I could have displayed a few of my figures.

That’s why I kinda fell back with older macross stuff. Not really stable when not in vehicle mode. Parts too finnicky n frail.
they are, especially the OG ones. I have to practically carry each figure with two hands on certain areas just to avoid breaking something or some parts falling off, especially the GBP1-Armor. but so far, it's all worth it considering how cool it looks. I'm still on the hunt for a really good size SDF-1, but they cost an arm and a leg. also, most of them are kits which I have no time assembling nowadays. so I'm looking for an assembled figure.

the other thing is that I have to repurpose a part of the house. I have to delegate a portion of the house as a home gym due to the pandemic and also convenience of not going to the gym. so that also eats up an area where I could have displayed a few of my figures.

yeah just talked with the wifey, we are gonna store my stuff in a room, get a room closed in, and then the bedroom storing my stuff will become the "gym", i'm still arguing over where to put the doors in the new room that will be closed in but i may listen to her bcuz french frosted doors would def steal display space.....

Are you in on that animal warriors of the kingdom line?

I did get a few for some customs for a diff setup, but only what I needed, doing Anthropomorphic customs of my family based on their fav animals, and it has not been based on what everyone has picked and my OCD to make them "special"

Anyone I forgot a 4pk when I packed the TMNT 4pk box
20220401_230215.jpg

Back
Top Bottom