Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Demona arrived from target
20220408_174821.jpg

20220408_180543.jpg

They were up today on target to scoop up one?
I totally forgot about the Target Haulathon at 11am. I was busy with a work project and when I found out, they were gone. Hopefully they do another similar set later. I did get a Metalhead because I never see anything in my area.

Can I ask, where do some of you get your display cases? I put my marvel Legends in storage until I can get a better solution than the floating shelves I had.

picked these up today on a whim. Still on the fence on the smaller sized figures but I figured I’d give them a try
9F3A2364-9980-4C04-91A4-30B273487BEC.jpeg

Upgrade kit for POTP Rodimus came in. Fill in alot of the weird gaps but limits articulation a lot. Still looks better over all in my opinion
7D350D41-2686-4EA0-99ED-F925665A257C.jpeg

That's the best galvatron to date.
I got the kingdom one.

The smaller figures is what I'm most excited about.
The stunticons that combine to make menasor, can't wait to see that.
And this guy and the other 2 eventually
Never owned the insecticons since G1
tfgld-kickback-01.jpg

I considered it but I’m still adjusting to the Voyager+ leader class figures. One of my first figures POTP Optimus and that was master piece sized and I wanted a rodimus to go along with it
I felt the same way at first, but they are leaps and bounds better than the old stuff. They are basically mini Masterpiece figures in a way. I felt like the old lines were way out of scale with one another.

I felt the same way at first, but they are leaps and bounds better than the old stuff. They are basically mini Masterpiece figures in a way. I felt like the old lines were way out of scale with one another.
I don’t doubt it, it’s just a mindset shift coming over from gundam and Zoids model kits. The kits I tend to build at the detail level I like are generally 7-10 inches tall. And I build, paint, and customize everything myself it’s generally more satisfying the bigger it is (pause 😂). For what I paid for them I’m pretty happy with the size and detail of the power of the primes leader class figures though. Mostly with Optimus prime and optimal Optimus. I’ll admit that rodimus is my least favorite though for a lot of reasons but the vehicle mode looks pretty cool. I’m just still trying to feel how much money/time I want to pour into a new hobby lol especially weighing out how much $100 gets me in a model kit vs a toy by hasbro
89B302E4-BEEE-4B6B-8CEC-B933BA055577.jpeg

I don’t doubt it, it’s just a mindset shift coming over from gundam and Zoids model kits. The kits I tend to build at the detail level I like are generally 7-10 inches tall. And I build, paint, and customize everything myself it’s generally more satisfying the bigger it is (pause 😂). For what I paid for them I’m pretty happy with the size and detail of the power of the primes leader class figures though. Mostly with Optimus prime and optimal Optimus. I’ll admit that rodimus is my least favorite though for a lot of reasons but the vehicle mode looks pretty cool. I’m just still trying to feel how much money/time I want to pour into a new hobby lol especially weighing out how much $100 gets me in a model kit vs a toy by hasbro
89B302E4-BEEE-4B6B-8CEC-B933BA055577.jpeg
I can not go down that rabbit hole of Gundam LOL.

Put this guy back together
8)
My favorite transformer besides megatron

20220411_171544.jpg
Almost bought this devastator figure years ago but opted for Volcanicus. I'm still contemplating on buying the add-on for it to make it look much better but I'm saving up for th dairugger xv figure and I'm currently contemplating some more macross vf1 fgures or buy the sdf1 tomorrow.

if the TF mainline looked like it does now back when i got back into collecting transoformers around 2010, i would have probably saved alot of money on Masterpiece/3rd Party lol

Got in Megatron today. I'm pretty sure we won't be getting another gun mode ever again and I don't think I'll be buying anymore MPs so this might be it for now with him
IMG_2761.jpg

Back
Top Bottom