Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Popped into Toys R Us a few days ago, saw these and the nostalgia was calling.
E0E72A70-9DF0-46DF-99C0-F73E46A86856.jpeg

Seriously considering getting into the Neca Gargoyles too. Seems I got one foot out the door with Transformers atm, combo of the constant price increases + think I’m good with what I got
so fire

just curious if anyone here has a 3D printer and if the process is difficult on making a model?

just curious if anyone here has a 3D printer and if the process is difficult on making a model?

I have one. I’ve printed a few things but I’ve never created a model myself. Well I’ve never created a model to print. I’m an engineer so I did a lot of CAD/3D modeling in the beginning of my career but 3D printers weren’t for home use back then.

my package hasn't arrived yet and it's almost 2 weeks. it's funny though since the courier is Fedex which shouldn't take that long. I mean 2 weeks is insulting considering that's how long you get items from China to be shipped to North America. this was just local yet it felt like it never moved since April 28.

Just found this thread. Lots of cool stuff I see. I'll post some of my stuff later on.

986DE409-76E8-4542-B7B3-E474EDD5D12A.jpeg

Not the most articulated and up to date figures but thought these would look cool on display with these (when I finally take them out 😅)
D36D42D2-ABF2-4DCD-9082-59DCE899EA98.jpeg
those are amazing on display. I have the older Yamato versions 1/48 scale VF1-Js. those Bandai DX line are quite refined compared to the older Yamatos but quite expensive. having said that, mine came with the Super Strike parts and missiles and I bought the separate GBP-1 armor for them. right now, I'm debating on whether to buy the old VF1-S 1/48 Yamato or the smaller 1/72 updated Kitzconcept VF1-S with better decals, design/aesthetics, articulation with led lights. I'm a sucker for the Hikaru Ichijyo/Rick Hunter version so I'm collecting those things except the VF1-D or VF1-A which I didn't like.

the other VF1-J version that I have it the DYRL Stealth version but I prefer the 25th Anniversary version which had the gold outlines which I wasn't able to acquire. the 25th anniversary is pretty much the Stealth iteration with gold outliners.

Attachments

• 10063354a.jpg
    10063354a.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 48-yamato-vf-stealth-type-super_1_38a1212e5031d27dd1d2df4c704f3f34.jpg
    48-yamato-vf-stealth-type-super_1_38a1212e5031d27dd1d2df4c704f3f34.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 46
those are amazing on display. I have the older Yamato versions 1/48 scale VF1-Js. those Bandai DX line are quite refined compared to the older Yamatos but quite expensive. having said that, mine came with the Super Strike parts and missiles and I bought the separate GBP-1 armor for them. right now, I'm debating on whether to buy the old VF1-S 1/48 Yamato or the smaller 1/72 updated Kitzconcept VF1-S with better decals, design/aesthetics, articulation with led lights. I'm a sucker for the Hikaru Ichijyo/Rick Hunter version so I'm collecting those things except the VF1-D or VF1-A which I didn't like.

the other VF1-J version that I have it the DYRL Stealth version but I prefer the 25th Anniversary version which had the gold outlines which I wasn't able to acquire. the 25th anniversary is pretty much the Stealth iteration with gold outliners.
Oh I was talking about the Toynami action figures of the pilots when I said not the most articulate or up to date 😅 I know the DX line is good 😬

BBTS can be slow.

2 weeks was the most I've waited for an in stock item.
not sure if they are affiliated with ShowZStore, but SZS delivers really fast, if only the item was available at SZS, I would have bought it there instead. anyways, still waiting for the video review of the version 2 of the Kitzconcept VF1s on how better it is compared to the previous version. although I'm getting much close to leaning on purchasing the Yamato 1/48 scale instead.

Finally got Legacy Kickback and Dragstrip. Amazing figures in person and I can not wait until they drop the other two Insecticons and the rest of Menasor.

finally, my package has arrived. if I only knew it would take this long, I would have gone to eBay and have my package arrive 1 week earlier.

Back
Top Bottom