Post your toys! Vol. 1?

images

20230327_222135.jpg

That's a lot of Tarn is the answer :lol:

was at a toy meet recently. while the event is bigger, not much really was much to be considered and prices were just ridiculous. I saw something that peaked my interest but unfortunately, the seller was a douche like you put items on the general merchandise and you don't want people touching and inspecting them. yeah, he was selling it pretty high considering it's a rare item, but come on dude, put it in a box or have it on display inside a stand if you don't want it being touched by potential buyers.

Is hasbro actually starting to stock stores again? Lol

Been months of finding close to nothing.
All I ever see at my local Targets are movie figures. Even when they are stocking them, the comic based figs never see the light of day, smh. I just resort to Amazon or hasbropulse at this point.

I did get mine, and have seen plenty stock of the Target exclusive Yondu. Most of the Puff Adder build a figure wave has been at my targets and have them all but Iron man and Molecule man.

Kind of getting back into McFarlane again. Got the Hush Batman and it’s prob my top Batman until the Knightfall one releases. Got the 89 Batmobile as well. Need to find that 89 Keaton Batman!

I did get mine, and have seen plenty stock of the Target exclusive Yondu. Most of the Puff Adder build a figure wave has been at my targets and have them all but Iron man and Molecule man.

Kind of getting back into McFarlane again. Got the Hush Batman and it’s prob my top Batman until the Knightfall one releases. Got the 89 Batmobile as well. Need to find that 89 Keaton Batman!
I saw the 89 Keaton, unmasked Keaton and Batfleck a few weeks ago. Left it and went back 2 days later and they were all gone, smh. I try to stick with the comic versions when I can. Impusle is sitting at my local Target.

I saw the 89 Keaton, unmasked Keaton and Batfleck a few weeks ago. Left it and went back 2 days later and they were all gone, smh. I try to stick with the comic versions when I can. Impusle is sitting at my local Target.
Sitting at mine. Seen some Jay Garricks. Need the 90s Superboy.

Yeah, I got that and the **** Grayson Robin. Great figures. I am kind of bummed out that Captain Atom is a Walmart exclusive.
Missed out on the Grayson. Need the gold label repaint of the Tim Drake Robin. Reminds me of the Robin I had as a kid in the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom