Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Picked up the LeBron starting lineup from TJ Maxx for $12. Somebody swiped the card. SMH

Shame this line died in 1 series but $50 price point was a ridiculous starting point.

IMG_6313.jpeg

Recently found out they revived the line, had to pay the “late tax” on Alfred though.
IMG_3181.jpeg

Always been more about TAS’ style vs ‘Adventures’, especially being a fan since day one.
The bottom 3 are part of the 2nd wave so you’re not that late to the party. Not a fan of the cell shading.

Does anyone have feedback on Big Bad Toy Store’s preorder system? I found they still had preorders for the Missing Link Optimus Prime last week after everywhere else sold out.

I’m just wondering if they are known for overselling preorders or are my chances good I’ll get my order? The preorders are down now.

Does anyone have feedback on Big Bad Toy Store’s preorder system? I found they still had preorders for the Missing Link Optimus Prime last week after everywhere else sold out.

I’m just wondering if they are known for overselling preorders or are my chances good I’ll get my order? The preorders are down now.
pre-order comes as more of a guarantee once the item becomes available on their inventory. I typically pre-order just in case I won't be able to secure a copy from other stores. with regards to other stores being sold-out upon launch, I won't worry so much about it. it's more likely just false advertising rather than the store having the actual product.

They’re usually pretty solid on their preorders.

They are the best in the biz in customer support. You'll get your fig but the catch is usually (especially with import figures) it takes a while for them to get it to you cause they are waiting on the shippers to get it to there warehouse.

Pro-tip, if you run into any problems with the toy itself (i.e paint apps or loose joints, etc...) they will help you out. I had a fig with a leg that kept falling off and they sent me a new one free of charge. I got to keep the original and it was an $80 fig!

Thanks for the feedback!

FYI: the preorder is back open if anyone is interested.

I made an impulse buy about a week ago which cost me around $500. not sure if I'm going to regret it but I could have bought something else which could have been nice but we'll see. purchase was due to some frustration with my cat breaking some crucial pieces of my VF1S figure. it was the head turrets. so after I made the purchases, while cleaning my man cave, I just found some of the missing broken pieces which I thought were lost. ended up fixing the broken model and now in good condition again. anyways, I ended up having a spare VF1S Roy Fokker with some broken missing pieces which I would have used for parts and a last minute bid which I should have cancelled but ended up paying more than I could chew, VF1S Hikaru Super Strike edition. contemplating on keeping them or selling them them off. really wanted to buy either the Yamato SDF1, SOC GX-88 or ThreeZero VF1S. or another pair of SOC GX-71. maybe a Play Arts Kai Sephiroth FF7 Remake. anyway, I'm done for now.

while I'm at it, I finally able to assemble and play around the MuscleBear Voltron which I bought late last year. I'll do my review possibly later.

I got some comparison photos between the MC MuscleBear Voltron (Blitzway KO) and the Threezero Voltron. Threezero is just a tad bit taller than the SOC Voltron but pretty much with the same overall dimension except for some proportions on each parts. the MucleBear and Blitzway are pretty much the same mold except differences on articulation parts. I've heard the MuscleBear uses a double joint soft ratchet. anyhow pretty solid and heavy figure. the ThreeZero has some very good tight articulation and is pretty much solid overall. MC Musclebear has some weight bearing concerns especially on the leg/knee parts probably due to the weight of those parts, so articulation could be an issue as they tend to drop. not sure if the Blitzway have that kind of issue or would it be like that due to wear and tear. anyhow, here's some pics. the ThreeZero is dwarfish compared to the MuscleBear. funny how the SOC/Threezero looks huge in the past, but they now seem small compared to something like the MCMB/Blitzway figures.

Attachments

• 43W7JGZR.jpg
    43W7JGZR.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 5
  • jcZx2EAV.jpg
    jcZx2EAV.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 5
  • uoe2Zu4M.jpg
    uoe2Zu4M.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Kn6rPo-U.jpg
    Kn6rPo-U.jpg