Post your toys! Vol. 1?

24ymurq.jpg

16iul3n.jpg

My input, not alot..

group shot

DIY Munny & some other japanese vinyl..

Star Wars toys, Hope I can sell these in a few years.

Simpsons figures etc I allso wish to sell when worth something

Back of the Poweranger, got it off a freind for free

Destroyer%20Dunks.JPG
Destroyer%20Dunks.JPG
Destroyer%20Dunks.JPG

Originally Posted by KID ZERO NINE

nice collections everyone..
here's a few of my friends..my collection is too large to take time to photograph, but this gives you an idea as to what i like

2132040096_65bc6a718b_o.jpg

2132039838_20b37c6353_o.jpg
Thanks for the comment, Info on Toucan Sam and Tony the Tiger? Toucan is especially
pimp.gif

WHOA!!! - My dad has had that same amplifier since before I was born and I'm 25! lol - That's something I NEVER would have guessed I'd see on NT.lol

99225f9ec762e4aa2bc3640a7aff565f42dda78.pjpg

Originally Posted by shaqrules

had to bring this thread back from the grave...got my kaws goin!!!
376113410.jpg
pimp.gif
If i were to collect toys these would be it lol but whymust they be so overpriced a while back i saw the dark vader version in kidrobot for around 800$
frown.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

WHOA!!! - My dad has had that same amplifier since before I was born and I'm 25! lol - That's something I NEVER would have guessed I'd see on NT. lol

99225f9ec762e4aa2bc3640a7aff565f42dda78.pjpg
yeah my dad gave it to me when i was about 14, still have it in almost perfect condition... im 22 btw....

Originally Posted by ML13

pimp.gif
If i were to collect toys these would be it lol but why must they be so overpriced a while back i saw the dark darth vader version in kidrobot for around 800$
frown.gif
fixed...

but...i feel you. they weren't over priced when they were released. just like kicks, it's hype that makes them so expensive. but they've comedown quite a bit...that's how i "came up" w/ my figures. i'm chill for now...although i'd like to complete the set w/ the grey companionand dissected.

Originally Posted by RobAF1

My input, not alot..

Star Wars toys, Hope I can sell these in a few years.
Those GALACTIC HEROES won't be worth anything in the future...they have MASSIVE production runs...

Back
Top Bottom