808's
Graduation

id just want to put MBDTF higher, but idk idkkkk
i dig the list though :pimp:

& i agree ab0ut DOOM^
its hard because i love his lyrics
but i cant do his voice/lack of energy & usally dont like his production

Last edited:
CHVRCHES and Lorde's debut albums aren't as good as I thought they would be after several listens. Maybe straight up disappointing.

- This alternative r&b trend is getting tired. I'm guilty of getting caught up in it also but we have to be honest and realize about 50%-60% of these alternative r&b singers are being carried by their production and mysterious image. The song quality is lacking with a few of these new artists. Only a few are good enough to pull it off.

- King Krule has great songs but his singing takes away from them.

- If it wasn't for his appearance James Fauntleroy would be a star.

- House of Balloons will always be my favorite in the trilogy but definitely suffers from weak writing at times. The atmosphere and feel it produced cannot be matched however.

why are yall arguing in a thread asking people to post their UNPOPULAR music opinion?

I would rather listen too old meek, beans, young Chris, lox, game, old Wayne, jay and nas OVER
Drake
J cole
Boosie
Wale
Kendrick
Pretty much most of today's music

Exceptions for me, wacka flacka, Gucci, jeezy, t.i , wheezy f baby, ace hood, pusha T, and a lot of others I'm forgetting.

DRAKE isn't that TALENTED
RICK ROSS is all smoke & mirrors
LEX LUGAR beats was one of the worst things to happen in hiphop
BEYONCE music sucks

cosign this.

Interesting point about the Lex Lugar's beats being the worst thing for hip hop.

Don't get me wrong, I love that trap sound when executed properly- shawty redd, zaytoven, lex himself. But sooo many cats bit off of that style to the point it oversaturated rap music.

Lex Lugar has played with different sounds though and I was surprised he produced songs like That Way.

The Beatles... first pop boy band... most overrated in the history of music.

Childish Gambino is horrid crap.

Producers should get more credit for making the rapper hot than the actual rapper themselves

Chance The Rapper, Logic & Childish Gambino suck

Love Sosa is one of the best Trap Rap/Drill Music songs EVER

Alchemist is the best producer ever

Wiz Khalifa will be good again lol

Jay Electronica & Dr Dre will NEVER release their albums lol

- This alternative r&b trend is getting tired. I'm guilty of getting caught up in it also but we have to be honest and realize about 50%-60% of these alternative r&b singers are being carried by their production and mysterious image. The song quality is lacking with a few of these new artists. Only a few are good enough to pull it off.

- House of Balloons will always be my favorite in the trilogy but definitely suffers from weak writing at times. The atmosphere and feel it produced cannot be matched however.

these new folks make such dark music and visuals to go with it...

I admit Jhene has a few joints that have grown on me but she'd never get a dollar from me cuz she's not worth it live

these new folks make such dark music and visuals to go with it...

I admit Jhene has a few joints that have grown on me but she'd never get a dollar from me cuz she's not worth it live
trey coulda BEEN running the game :smh:
his actual good music he never makes a single
chris would be selling diamond albums right now if not for that rhianna mess:smh:
he played himself

J Cole and Kendrick will have better careers than Drake when its all said and done

drake accomplished more last year than both their careers
and i aint even stanning

Ehhh bored so imma post more in here lol

Rockie Fresh is 3rd best member in MMG behind on Ross & Meek

Gucci Mane is the best trap rapper ever

Drake is garbage

Production means more than lyrics

The Neptunes are overrated

Travis Scott has the potential to be the next Kanye West, musically at least

J Coles Born Sinner album was the most boring album I heard last year, every song sounded the same :smh:
Truly Yours 1 & 2 shoulda been the album

Charles Hamilton had the potential to be great

Tyler The Creator fell off HARD

Pusha Ts Fear Of God 1 & 2 AND Wrath of Caine were nice

Not sure if popular or unpopular, but Jhene Aiko's music is trash. Her voice is very bland, and the only reason why anyone gives a damn about her is because of her looks.

I cringe everytime I hear that "I hate you" song. It's terrible, and broads blast it like it's modern day Aaliyah or some s@#!. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom