Post Your Unpopular Music Opinions

@eNPHAN bro you're argument is based in nothing but opinion. No one is going to come with facts when you're just saying stuff that's not substantial. RD lyrically better than ATLiens? Okay. Your opinion. Many disagree. RD better than 7 Day Theory? Okay...You're opinion. Many disagree. There's nothing to address.

thread titled "post unpopular music opinions"

Beatmaking (save for the mainstream instrumentals you hear on the radio) is a lot better in this present time. But rapping, lyrically was better back then.

Not really sure this is unpopular :lol: had it not been for looking at the production credits, there's a lot of dudes I would never really listen to, generally post 2010 rappers.

Future is just an awful musician. No lyricism, mumbles excessively. His beats need theatrics, and all of the bells and whistles, to sound like anything. Not versatile at all. Put him on a soul beat, with nothing to drown out his voice, and it would be horrendous.

Music blogs tabbed him as the worse rapper in 2011/2012, now they're on his coattails. Sheep hearding shepherds.

First off jay a penis rider
Stay jumping from dude to dude in order to steal their flow or style or lyrics
Not to mention he so damn sensitive
Dude was mad for like 10 years cause nas stood him up in the studio
Ol boy looks up to nas
He wishes he had the respect of his peers as an MC that nas has
Nas uses wack beats and still makes **** sound so damn beautiful
Most of jays music is at least decent cause of the beats
He ain't saying nothing revolutionary or great
He can't make a concept song by himself for the life of him
He has no imagination
Dude is boring
Every idea he either stole or scammed someone or lied to get it
Nobody really likes dude
If u peep dudes don't even really talk about having that much of a REAL relationship with dude
Why???
Cause he a snake
See what he did to dame
See what he did to all of rocafella
Just left them dudes to drown
They all thought jay was the best for em which I understand
But he took their trust and squashed it
Dude ain't loyal
Not to mention a pedophile
Y'all see how he wanted Beyoncé soooo bad even though she was under age
That's just what untrustworthy
Snake
Unoriginal
Corny
Wack ****** do
He latches on to people like a leech
And sucks them dry
Ol boy a human chameleon the way he takes folks style
Most awkwardly social ***** *** ***** in rap
Beans spits harder than dude
Beans murders him on EVERY DAMN SONG
not to mention his thieving *** ways
Way he robbed omillio out of give it to me
He ain't had a good album since 2001
Black album only like 5 songs are even good
Album is straight trash
Best song he's had since black album is roc boys
And again it's just cause the beat
Bum *** ***** rode Kanye coat tails for damn near a decade
Let's not forget he stole young Chris flow either mean.gif
Jay a snake
A goddamn snake
Crazy how people don't like to admit the REAL reason jay made it
Cause big and PAC ain't here
If they were still alive jay wouldn't have had no time to shine with them around
Shiiiiiiiit I wouldn't be surprised if jay snake self set both them up
So he could Scheme his way into the limelight mean.gif
Prolly got DMX back on that stuff too
Saw how good he was and better than him
And prolly peer pressured him to get back on that stuff
Shiiiiit wouldn't be surprised if he set beanie up on them tax charges either
Ol snitching self
See what he did to get that presidency at def jam
Broke up that black distribution thing irv puff and them was settin up
Jay a snake PERIOD
I'm telling y'all he been dropping bread crumbs but y'all ain't been payin attention

Jay-z real friends throughout his career, Emory jones, Memphis bleek and ty ty all have high positions throughout Jay's various companies so I'm not sure where the snake stuff still comes from.

In fact everyone dame had worked with since then said dame stole money from them :lol:
At one point beanie sigel hated jayz but said he never stole from him and that same owed them money

Last edited:
When nawghty writes on his disdain for Jay, I always expect it rhyme. One day I will learn. But yeah, nawghty hates Jay, I don't care what is ever said or ever done, I legit see nawghty running into Jay and swinging on him just off of GP.  Waits for Solange attacks Jay jokes.

Jay and his struggle bars
That only idiots sit there and act all wowed by his wack triple entendre's
I cracked up how folks tried to explain how great his stolen biggie bars are
Not to mention he a snake

Everybody who's truly knowledgable about hip hop knows how much of a shape shifter jay is. Wouldn't be surprised if that ***** was a lizard person...

Everybody who's truly knowledgable about hip hop knows how much of a shape shifter jay is. Wouldn't be surprised if that ***** was a lizard person...

Forreal word to that Lucas Bros episode lol. Im starting to believe dude isnt even a real person. The way he was acting on Backstage is still odd to me...

I might be the only one but never really liked Just Blaze beats and never thought he was a top producer

Beanie Sigel in his prime > jada in his prime

Jay was a Nas stan on the low in the 90s

Obie Trice was underrated

Young thug > Future

Last edited:
@Antisocial

I feel what you kind of saying.

Jay was low key scared of what Joe Budden was putting together and didnt let him get off that follow up album when Jay was president of Def Jam.

He had his eye on Jada too.

I noticed he went hard for South artists like Jeezy and Ross when it came to features and guest appearances.

But he's top 5 of all time.

Last edited:
M
@Antisocial

I feel what you kind of saying.

Jay was low key scared of what Joe Budden was putting together and didnt let him get off that follow up album when Jay was president of Def Jam.

He had his eye on Jada too.

I noticed he went hard for South artists like Jeezy and Ross when it came to features and guest appearances.

But he's top 5 of all time.

Burdens and Jules Santana too, but when you continuously go at your boss what do you expect to happen?
I don't think there was a south bias though cause he signed nas. Let jada release his album on rocafella, and he rode hard for Wack *** fabulous. It just appeared that way cause the south took off in 06 around the time he took over.

Last edited:
--Pimp C was murdered
--Lil Wayne had help... That ***** fell off hard when Juvie and BG left and then got good again when Gillie was on Ca$h Money? Nope.
--Juvie is crazy underrated
--Too Short dropped 4 classic albums in a ******* row
--Spice 1's self titled album is a classic to this day

Last edited:
--Pimp C was murdered
--Lil Wayne had help... That ***** fell off hard when Juvie and BG left and then got good again when Gillie was on Ca$h Money? Nope.
--Juvie is crazy underrated
--Too Short dropped 4 classic albums in a ******* row
--Spice 1's self titled album is a classic to this day

If you never read "Sweet Jones: Pimp C's Trill Life Story", please do, it's a damn good book and after reading it, his death lookin real funny in the light. Also, Too Short's "Short Dog's in the House" was my favorite album of his. The song he had on there with Cube, "Ain't Nothin but a Word to Me" , classic.

Last edited:
I might be the only one but never really liked Just Blaze beats and never thought he was a top producer

Young thug > Future

ALL OF THIS

If you never read "Sweet Jones: Pimp C's Trill Life Story", please do, it's a damn good book and after reading it, his death lookin real funny in the light. Also, Too Short's "Short Dog's in the House" was my favorite album of his. The song he had on there with Cube, "Ain't Nothin but a Word to Me" , classic.

Will do.

Young thug > Future

No no no no no beans was never better than kiss

And the b coming is my favorite rap album

Young thug > Future

Beans always been better. Kiss ain't got nothing better than The Reason or The B Coming.

Last edited:

Young thug > Future

Beans always been better. Kiss ain't got nothing better than The Reason or The B Coming.
Neither does Jay
Blueprint which is Jay's best and b. Coming are equal
Actually nah b coming is better
There's no hola hovito type song on b coming

Back
Top Bottom