Post Your Unpopular Music Opinions

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Interesting. What order would you put his albums in?
In my opinion, Twisted Fantasy was his second best after College Dropout, with Graduation being dead last.
1. Late Registration 2. College Dropout 3. Graduation 4. MBDTF 5. 808's
tumblr_lhk6phiZPW1qf16qe.jpg

i got graduation a little higher though...

In all aspects of what goes into an album (lyrics, production, theme, etc.) MBDTF is his best work (IMO). It is a seamless piece of work - LR is right there with it though.

- The last 2 N*E*R*D* albums were trash (Seeing Sounds & Nothing) < In Search Of... & Fly or Die
- Graduation was just an O.K album, but the rest were classics.

- E-40 is and will forever be the most underrated rapper of all-time

- The last 2 N*E*R*D* albums were trash (Seeing Sounds & Nothing) < In Search Of... & Fly or Die
- Graduation was just an O.K album, but the rest were classics.

- E-40 is and will forever be the most underrated rapper of all-time

kanye west sucks. 

eminem sucks (now). 

slaughterhouse cant make music worth listening to to save their lives. 

jay-z is not worth listening to 

kanye west sucks. 

eminem sucks (now). 

slaughterhouse cant make music worth listening to to save their lives. 

jay-z is not worth listening to 

Jay-Z is not close to being a superb rapper....a lot are better

Thank Me later is a classic

TODK>everything so far released this year

Drake & J. Cole>

Bow Wow is one of the more better rappers in the game

The 2pac vs biggie debate isn't as close as people make it out to be...makaveli ftw

Eminem is good, just not nearly as good as people make it out to be

Kendrick Lamar can be top 5 when he's done

hi five, guy, next, 112, blackstreet, jodeci, dru hill, >>>>>

I can't vibe with Lil B, or Odd Future....I just don't get it, their grind is dope though
ohwell.gif

Big Sean is dope....has his own unique style

All I can think of right now...

Jay-Z is not close to being a superb rapper....a lot are better

Thank Me later is a classic

TODK>everything so far released this year

Drake & J. Cole>

Bow Wow is one of the more better rappers in the game

The 2pac vs biggie debate isn't as close as people make it out to be...makaveli ftw

Eminem is good, just not nearly as good as people make it out to be

Kendrick Lamar can be top 5 when he's done

hi five, guy, next, 112, blackstreet, jodeci, dru hill, >>>>>

I can't vibe with Lil B, or Odd Future....I just don't get it, their grind is dope though
ohwell.gif

Big Sean is dope....has his own unique style

All I can think of right now...

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

DIDDY BODIED B.I.G ON VICTORY
indifferent.gif

If the first thing you don't think of is " the sun don't shine forever but as long as its here then we might as well shine together" when you think of victory your a F$%$ liar (no shots)

indifferent.gif

If the first thing you don't think of is " the sun don't shine forever but as long as its here then we might as well shine together" when you think of victory your a F$%$ liar (no shots)

-Lupe's The Cool is a horrible album. Idaf what he's saying on it but those beats were atrocious.
-East Coast hip hop is overrated. I'm from the EC too but some of this stuff we got over here is hot trash.

-Big K.R.I.T is top 5 in the game right now. 

-Thank Me Later was a classic.

-Common needs to drop another classic, Be was incredible. He was also top 5 if not 2 or 3 during that time.

-Kanye is a homosexual. Dude's one of my favorites but his lane is all the way left. I can't vibe to some of his stuff anymore.

-KiD CuDi was dope before he dropped. He's an egomaniac now, you can see it in his actions, reactions, music.

-Big Sean > Fab

-The Clipse are boring as hell. Dope production but I just can't really vibe with them.

-Blueprint 3 was horrible.

-NaS Illmatic is a great album but I don't know if it's the greatest in hip hop history...

-...Reasonable Doubt > Illmatic

-All Eyez On Me had like 3 or 4 hot tracks. The rest were trash.

-Wu Tang had the best run in hip hop history. 

-Nobody was seeing Just Blaze in the early 00's. Son had beats, hits, for days. That NBA Street 2 soundtrack 
sick.gif

-UGK > Mobb Deep

probably more I could think of...

-Lupe's The Cool is a horrible album. Idaf what he's saying on it but those beats were atrocious.
-East Coast hip hop is overrated. I'm from the EC too but some of this stuff we got over here is hot trash.

-Big K.R.I.T is top 5 in the game right now. 

-Thank Me Later was a classic.

-Common needs to drop another classic, Be was incredible. He was also top 5 if not 2 or 3 during that time.

-Kanye is a homosexual. Dude's one of my favorites but his lane is all the way left. I can't vibe to some of his stuff anymore.

-KiD CuDi was dope before he dropped. He's an egomaniac now, you can see it in his actions, reactions, music.

-Big Sean > Fab

-The Clipse are boring as hell. Dope production but I just can't really vibe with them.

-Blueprint 3 was horrible.

-NaS Illmatic is a great album but I don't know if it's the greatest in hip hop history...

-...Reasonable Doubt > Illmatic

-All Eyez On Me had like 3 or 4 hot tracks. The rest were trash.

-Wu Tang had the best run in hip hop history. 

-Nobody was seeing Just Blaze in the early 00's. Son had beats, hits, for days. That NBA Street 2 soundtrack 
sick.gif

-UGK > Mobb Deep

probably more I could think of...

I posted this in one of the first few pages but I feel like saying it again for emphasis:

Nas is the most overrated rapper in the known universe

I posted this in one of the first few pages but I feel like saying it again for emphasis:

Nas is the most overrated rapper in the known universe

indifferent.gif

if-serious1.jpg

because it's the first line of the song. what does that have to do with Diddy bodying B.I.G?

indifferent.gif

if-serious1.jpg

because it's the first line of the song. what does that have to do with Diddy bodying B.I.G?

Kid Cudi fell hard on his second album attempt and J. cole is startin to become Drake 2.0 (Not a good thing)
My two cents

Kid Cudi fell hard on his second album attempt and J. cole is startin to become Drake 2.0 (Not a good thing)
My two cents

Can-I-Bus is underrated

however ill admit a lot of the time he tries to hard to be lyrical. as much as id like to rock with his recent music , i just cant its atrocious, I never understood why he couldnt just be on buckingham palace / beast from the east level smh. He showed it on occasion after 2000 BC but the majority of the time he was trash.

Can-I-Bus is underrated

however ill admit a lot of the time he tries to hard to be lyrical. as much as id like to rock with his recent music , i just cant its atrocious, I never understood why he couldnt just be on buckingham palace / beast from the east level smh. He showed it on occasion after 2000 BC but the majority of the time he was trash.

sick.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Wiz's old stuff was tight, but he fell off hard
Mac Miller is trash
Kanye's last album was his worst
UGK, Outkast, (old) Three 6, Little Brother, and Wu Tang are the top 5 groups ever
Just Tryin' Ta Live is one of the best albums of all time
If you don't have the album Milkdipper Presents- Space Travelers, you are doing it wrong.. one of the smoothest hip hop albums ever
pimp.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Wiz's old stuff was tight, but he fell off hard
Mac Miller is trash
Kanye's last album was his worst
UGK, Outkast, (old) Three 6, Little Brother, and Wu Tang are the top 5 groups ever
Just Tryin' Ta Live is one of the best albums of all time
If you don't have the album Milkdipper Presents- Space Travelers, you are doing it wrong.. one of the smoothest hip hop albums ever
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

indifferent.gif

if-serious1.jpg

I just think that his verse stood out more but that doesn't mean he was more lyrical that would be blasphemous i hate diddy btw im saying it was more catchy probably because of the rising of the beat and then the transition to bigs verse where the beat wasn't as dramatic

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

indifferent.gif

if-serious1.jpg

I just think that his verse stood out more but that doesn't mean he was more lyrical that would be blasphemous i hate diddy btw im saying it was more catchy probably because of the rising of the beat and then the transition to bigs verse where the beat wasn't as dramatic

Back
Top Bottom