post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
No genius...you are simply misguided

There's no truth to ignorance buddy

The food given to slaves were the same foods the masters ate.

The slaves themselves created dishes taken from the entire animals and stretched it.
Those same "slave foods" were comsumed in the UK before the slave trade was poppin....notably grits and was used in porridge

:lol:

You new dudes kill me

Eskimo Joe & Broomhilda were not eating hwhite cake.

Hot pockets b4 mexican food??
:rofl:
Moms food
Italian food in italy
Filipino food
Soul food

I'm in the DMV (One of the most diverse places in the US)

idk how it is where yáll are from but [insert food type] is all Americanized here

I'm in Arlington as we speak my NT bretheren and while you're right-ish.... Caribbean hot sauce done right adds the right compliment of flavor to alot of things. Americanized hot sauce is some salty garbo.

Why do people compare American BBQ vs Korean BBQ when it's two different styles of cooking?

And most foods that come from other cultures are amercanized like dude above said, so most of us have never had true (whatever it is you want to enter) food.

I'm in Arlington as we speak my NT bretheren and while you're right-ish.... Caribbean hot sauce done right adds the right compliment of flavor to alot of things. Americanized hot sauce is some salty garbo.

C'mon, you know what i mean then

Arlington County past Clarendon is all knock off home cooking

it's good but not OG

Last edited:
Hot Pockets all taste the same.

Terrible.

Chillllll

MBDTF is overrated as **** to me.

seriousy like 3/5 people tell me this when I say it's his best work. I can agree that it was super hyped, I really wasn't expecting a lot from it and it ended up being my favorite album of 2010 (after Beach House's Teen Dream). it's a perfect combination of everything he had done to that point.

Unpopular Opinion:

Molly Saved EDM

View media item 743772

this kid is winning.

Blame Game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Power >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Devil In A New Dress >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Runaway >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this this this

Runaway performance with the coochie walls blazer, then the film coming out... Ross verse on DIAND. Power, period. whole album was flames to me.

Last edited:
Unpopular Opinion:

Molly Saved EDM
You are just full of whack opinions.

MDMA been around EDM forever. "Molly" ain't nothing new.

Dubstep and this top 40 dance garbage is killing EDM.

Blame people like Skrillex and Avicii for the intrusion of morons on what used to be a pretty cool culture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom