I dont think boys have any idea what they're talking about

Wrestling is definitely a sport

Professional wrestling is basically a predetermined sport

why is boxing a sport and mma isnt?

edit- nevermind just saw you prefer fruity mixed drinks MMA isnt for you anyway

Yea you enjoy your moonshine while watching that garbage :lol:

:lol: @ sex on the beach boy

Them joints is good man IDC

Nobody can honestly say they enjoy the taste of hard liquor. You just drink it to get drunk

how is mma a redneck sport when the biggest stars are a black dude, a french canadian and a brazillian?

laugh.gif
 thinking all mma fighters are chuck liddell and brock lesnar

For me I don't drink any alcohol particularly cuz it tastes good whether it's wine, beer, or hard liquor.

Only when I make my own jungle juice (or moonshine or babash) which incorporates all types of alcohol and mixed drinks does it taste as good as non-alcoholic beverages.

I do enjoy a maker's mark or shots but that's cuz I'm tryin to get somewhere not cuz of the taste.

Last edited:
I remember reading here that track was "not a sport". After that I just pay no mind when someone says something is "not a sport"

i drink beer, gin and tonics, vodka/whisky mixed drinks because i like the taste getting drunk is just a side effect

"Boxing requires a lot more technical skill."

this is flat out false tho

have you ever seen an mma match?

I dont think boys have any idea what they're talking about
No it's not.  Despite not having a "grappling" aspect, boxers generally have great speed, timing and footwork.  I have yet to see any MMA fighter match the foot speed or agility of a masterclass boxer.  It isn't called the sweet science for nothing.

wwe is a scripted sport, the moves & selling take skill, mma is a sport but its very sloppy & cringeworthy for a "professional sport"

A smooth whiskey straight doesn't taste bad at all. Jameson is pretty rough and I need a water it down.

There's skill in MMA no doubt, but if you can pick apart someone with your hands is more challenging to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom