post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
you like the inexperience chicks.... off that homemade ish...cool

everybody aint into that

a lot of that "amateur" ish involve underage broads

thats not me...

Nah...watching yourself and a bad ***** go at it is different from watching strangers.

and i dont get the amateur stuff..whats appealing about watching a lil girl struggle. semi-pedo 2 me.

That's NOT amateur dude. You must be doing those "personalized" searches, or on a real illegal Bangkok type site ......

you like the inexperience chicks.... off that homemade ish...cool

everybody aint into that

a lot of that "amateur" ish involve underage broads

thats not me...

I'm just not that into knowing how you get your rocks off.

****** in here judging matsturbation prefrences.

I'm good.

Here's one,

With the exception on Phil Jackson, coaching in the NBA is the most overrated thing ever...well not ever but it's overrated as ****. The NBA is literally nothing more than a 1/4 or 1/5 screen roll and everyone else playing off of that. Coaches don't have a real effect in the NBA. It's a make or miss league and if you have the best players and shooters, you'll make the most shots. Simple.

When's the last time you wasted hours in a row solely on Twitter or Instagram though?

Exactly. The ability to essentially watch movies, tv shows, sports highlights, full games, classic sporting events, listen and watch music, all for free makes it #1.

Every other social media site was built around YouTube because of the aforementioned.

Last edited:
Here's one,

With the exception on Phil Jackson, coaching in the NBA is the most overrated thing ever...well not ever but it's overrated as ****. The NBA is literally nothing more than a 1/4 or 1/5 screen roll and everyone else playing off of that. Coaches don't have a real effect in the NBA. It's a make or miss league and if you have the best players and shooters, you'll make the most shots. Simple.

I think Greg Popovich is another....he actually coaches players up to play to their potential...consistently

Van gundy is the goat analyst.

Honest
Funny
Knows his s***

I agree :smokin

On another note NBA countdown is terrible. Bill Simmons keeps that garbage somewhat watchable

Inside the NBA is the goat pre and post game show tho :pimp:

Last edited:
When's the last time you wasted hours in a row solely on Twitter or Instagram though?

True, all social media rubs me the wrong way.

I shouldn't have even commented .

Edit, I read the op all wrong, I thought he was saying it was the worst of social media .

Last edited:
Every woman should know how to cook and clean

And every man should know how to use a set of tools and throw a punch

**** all that "but its 2014..." ********

How about both gender should learn a bit of both so you wont have to depend on any else to get ish done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom