post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
khloe kardashian looking nice

never understood the khloe dislike. she looks good and seems like a freak in bed. i would plow. she also is down for her man. look at how long she kept the lamar issue under wrap to keep him in a positive light. shes seems like she would have your back. you cant say that about many women these days. lamar was winning.

never understood the khloe dislike. she looks good and seems like a freak in bed. i would plow. she also is down for her man. look at how long she kept the lamar issue under wrap to keep him in a positive light. shes seems like she would have your back. you cant say that about many women these days. [\b] lamar was winning.

:smh: :smh:

The dumbest opinion posted in this thread.

Last edited:
I would smash Khloe no questions and she seems like the only one I could probably tolerate out of all of them

Cant lie before that interview khloe wasnt on the list but that mass tho. :pimp:

You can say it swayed my opinion. Corny.

I never found kourtney attractive.

Cant lie before that interview khloe wasnt on the list but that mass tho. :pimp:

You can say it swayed my opinion. Corny.

I never found kourtney attractive.
she looks too young to me.

I think people who kourtney >> over Kim are just trying to be contrarians and not go with the masses...

I also think they disprove of Kim's fame and Jimmie's are rustled...

I ALSO don't get the fascination with Scott Diseck...

He does not seem like he'd be a cool guy...

Now the little brother... HE seems like he'd be chill as hell.

^Damn, I agree on everything.

Those kats saying kourtney > kim were definitely lying. Aint nothing bad about that chick.

Kourtney is a1 as it gets. Far better than khloe...wouldn't even be mad if someone said she was badder than Kim.

It's a little different feeling when you watch a game and a player drops an open pass for the kids that played organized v the kids that never played organized. When you've never played you don't know that personal feeling of anxiety, don't know what it's like to hear boos, to feel coachs spit on your fAce as he chews you out, grabs your face mask and sits you on the bench for a damn qtr...yea no way it's the same appreciation for the subtle nuisances of the game from a dude that played, at least varsity (competition level) opposed to the dude that only watched. Different perspectives, different understanding, from practice to post game, the guy that played, actually played, has a more in depth perspective on the game....

...also I hate that it's popular for girls to like football, stop trying to be dudes, no real dude that loves football want his girl who got into football because of her ex and now she thinks she knows the game...almost saw a dude get snuffed cuz his girl was talking cash and had no clue what was going on. There are exceptions Hayden Pentier and Condoleza situations get a pass (if you don't get Hayden Pentier's pass, you don't get to watch the Super Bowl -_-)

never understood the khloe dislike. she looks good and seems like a freak in bed. i would plow. she also is down for her man. look at how long she kept the lamar issue under wrap to keep him in a positive light. shes seems like she would have your back. you cant say that about many women these days. [\b] lamar was winning.

mean.gif
mean.gif

The dumbest opinion posted in this thread.
agree to disagree.

Last edited:
It's a little different feeling when you watch a game and a player drops an open pass for the kids that played organized v the kids that never played organized. When you've never played you don't know that personal feeling of anxiety, don't know what it's like to hear boos, to feel coachs spit on your fAce as he chews you out, grabs your face mask and sits you on the bench for a damn qtr...yea no way it's the same appreciation for the subtle nuisances of the game from a dude that played, at least varsity (competition level) opposed to the dude that only watched. Different perspectives, different understanding, from practice to post game, the guy that played, actually played, has a more in depth perspective on the game....

...also I hate that it's popular for girls to like football, stop trying to be dudes, no real dude that loves football want his girl who got into football because of her ex and now she thinks she knows the game...almost saw a dude get snuffed cuz his girl was talking cash and had no clue what was going on. There are exceptions Hayden Pentier and Condoleza situations get a pass (if you don't get Hayden Pentier's pass, you don't get to watch the Super Bowl -_-)
please explain i like the super bowl 
embarassed.gif

please explain i like the super bowl 
embarassed.gif
remember the titans. a child that grows up round football.

Kourtney looks like Kim though. Just shorter and less body. Khloe would get pounced on. Kim and khloe got a thing for the brothas too :evil:

Lord Disick is too cool for school

I love girls who like sports but realize they know less than me

I may not be able to have the same exact feelings as someone who played football but playing basketball and soccer competitively does give me some insight into that anxiety and awful feelings after mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom