post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The best pizza topping is more cheese and bacon :smokin and not that vile facsimile known as Canadian bacon :x
I got no problem with the chicken. Strips are good and what not but if it aint got no bones in it they aint wings. You eating cobbled together chicken parts fried and dipped in hot sauce or bbq

No hot sauce or BBQ sauce, just lemon or louisiana rub breh. There's a lot worse people eat. Just look up meat glue and all sorts of weird **** that they're doing.

You're a savage.

Papa Johns pizza is ******g disgusting.

Pizza Hut>Dominos>>>>>>>>>>>smelling a fart on an elevator>>>papa johns

Last edited:
I just like pizza, f what brand/chain

all the way down to the .99ct ones from Kroger, Food lion etc that you put in the oven for 5 minutes.

For major brands

Papa Johns > Dominos  Pizza Hut > Pizza Hut   Dominos
I don't understand this Papa Johns slander though, or how people love Dominos. Only their crust is good.
I actually should have put PJ >>> Dominos >= Pizza Hut

I only mess with papa John's out of those 3. I outgrew PH's overgreased stuff
this.

dominos is like half the cost of papa johns here and i still only get PJ. 

only good thing about dominos is the lava cake

Papa John's Commercials >>> Papa John's Pizza. Honestly the only complaint I have for them is how skimpy they are. A meat lovers type pizza is supposed to have....a bunch of meat on it. They just carefully place like 7 sausages or whatever on there and call it a day

Papa John's Commercials >>> Papa John's Pizza. Honestly the only complaint I have for them is how skimpy they are. A meat lovers type pizza is supposed to have....a bunch of meat on it. They just carefully place like 7 sausages or whatever on there and call it a day
Sounds like your local Papa John's is skimping you badly 
mean.gif

The one I usually order from delivers on the meat lovers 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Dominos pepperoni and bacon pizza >>>>> Papa John's >>>> everything else Dominos has

Pizza Hut over any and every pizza out there. Papa johns is for people in denial. Domino's is for people who don't have any other choice and Little Caesars is for when you have a party of people to feed on a budget

Pizza Hut needs to step their specialty game up.

I'm tired of Meat Lovers and Supreme. I mean damn, do something. A Mexican pizza or something..

I would hope any legit restaurant would have better pizza than fast food chains

And if you think PH is good, your tastebuds simply aren't mature. That greasy mess only tastes good as a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom