post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilbert was a Fraud.

I don't understand how 3 DECENT years got him to legendary status.
DC is the quiet home of sports fail. Ravens are in Maryland before someone makes that mistake

Growing up, I was a Cowboys fan because of my father.

Living in the DMV, it was hard not to be a ******** fan, but if they were good, hell even just DECENT, I would be a fan.

We have decent Hockey and Baseball teams though.

Its Football, basketball, soccer where we fail.

Edit -

We sensor DC's football teams name now? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Capitals constantly under achieve every year despite have one of the best players in the game, and the nationals were a flash in the pan

I never heard of Arenas being referred to in this way til NT :lol:

Na I'm from Ohio and I remember cats used to swear by Gilbert.

I swear during 02-07 people where just tryna find anyone to throw in front of Kobe.

O and Vince's career is highly overrated too.

My reaction when I just saw where the direction of this thread is going 
laugh.gif

Those injuries + the superstar treatment for Lebron is what got the Wiz bounced in the first round consistently. People forget the Wiz were in 1st place in the Eastern Conference at the All-Star break before the injuries came.

Last edited:
My reaction when I just saw where the direction of this thread is going :lol:

View media item 776852

Those injuries + the superstar treatment for Lebron is what got the Wiz bounced in the first round consistently. People forget the Wiz were in 1st place in the Eastern Conference at the All-Star break before the injuries came.
When being in first place during the all star break matters we'll let you know

When being in first place during the all star break matters we'll let you know
The point is that they were on pace to be serious contenders before significant injuries. I know those years didn't add up to anything, but you can't just ignore them like they never happened.

Last edited:
I never heard of Arenas being referred to in this way til NT :lol:

Na I'm from Ohio and I remember cats used to swear by Gilbert.

I swear during 02-07 people where just tryna find anyone to throw in front of Kobe.

O and Vince's career is highly overrated too.

See that's the thing, I could easily look up stats that show how good he was for a certain period of time, but just based on game commentary and national media, I had never heard him talked about in the same vain star wise as McGrady, Iverson, Kobe, Carter. Hell, I don't even think he was compared to Steve Francis :lol:

Last edited:
That gun incident was blown way out of proportion in terms of Gil's involvement.

Obviously bringing guns into a locker room is wrong, but laying them out with a note telling Crittenton to "pick one" after Crittenton said he'd shoot him in his bad knee? That's just classic Gilbert humor.

And what happened to Crittenton? He's caught up with drug cases and a murder case and was really about that life. His involvement was less talked about since he wasn't a star player.

Last edited:
cowgirls skins beef is wack

I will say skins fans are real tho

I used to ride past this house I think in ne dude whole crib looks like a man cave fam even has a skins dodge ram lol

Football hasn't been the same since Vick went to jail. And that's not just because I'm a fan of Vick. It's just not as exciting as it once was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom