post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
98' Jordan silver box with red jumpman > face box > new black box with white jumpman > the rest of the boxes.

Rihanna is essentially a model with a decent voice
i'm cool with that 
devil.gif

Bruh I think this is the first time my jimmies have been legitimately rustled since this threads creation :smh:

How y'all gonna say the goosebumps and animorphs books were trash? When I was in the 4th grade I used to chill in the library reading them joints all day *kanyeshrug*

And those scary stories books was too much. I think I remember one were like a women ran out of meat so she started to use human flesh for her husbands sandwiches :x

I believe that the "Dream Team" made some countries like the USA a little bit more if they did like the U.S. in the first place.

LOL at Rihanna > Beyonce.
I'd take Rih over B. I feel the only thing B has over Rihanna is dancing and a bit more money. Beyoncé is trying hard but she can't match the Rih's sex appeal. And no, it didn't take the media to tell me Rihanna's sex appeal is off the charts.

Rihanna oozes sex appeal. She's never been the same since breezy laid them dragon punches on her. She just outta nowhere became this overly sexual woman....even though beyonce is trying a little too hard to be sexy these days, she a lil more classy in my book.

Beyonce > Rihanna

This put riri over the top for me lol

"realest since tupac" :rofl:

:smokin

Last edited:
Honestly, I loved the books.

But the accompanying shows...trash.

Edit

Best collection of scary stories
View media item 778723Those illustrations>>>>

:wow:
You almost got tears out of me fam.
Like a good year of my life I had completely forgot about is back.

Wow, have seen that book in years

What's sad is they re-released the books with different illustrations that can't compare to the original. The illustrations are what made those books.

Last edited:
Shoot, Im the only black person I know who questioned why Mook threw the trash can :lol:

Spike did it for shock value tho? Oh.

icouldnt pick my fav coen brothers joint if i tried
urs is def an interesting pick

spikey
he got game
then, 25th hour > inside man > do the right thing > miracle
and he produced love & basketball :wow:

inglorious basterds really is tarrantinos masterpiece. he even said so himself at the end of the film :pimp:

most of the coen bros / tarrantinos films are meh?
:rolleyes who are your fav directors

I like Ridley and Tony Scott, Scorsese, Michael Bay....just to name a few.

Beyonce>Rihanna easy

But Rihanna or Shakira is the battle of sex appeal in regular bodies....hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom