post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right. But I got a question tho. You brought up the moors.

Those moors from Morocco? Descendants of modern day Moroccans? Yea those people are classified as white also, along with the rest of North Africa and the Middle East.

Jus sayin...

^ Thats very true, some made up bs to seperate people. Its definitely not that black and white.

dead serious

View media item 779476View media item 779480
Famke_Janssen-Over-40-Gallery.jpg

View media item 779477
Halle-Berry.jpg

& the b

Last edited:
808's and heartbreaks has a few cuts on it. Say you will >>>

I messed with Drake when he went in on that beat.

for all the hate he gets...
Drake is actually the best all-around,most consistent rapper in the game right now.
& I've never listened to a Drake album

Chicken Pot-Pies > Chicken Noodle Soup :lol:
Zelda & Final Fantasy were wack as hell & always games that lame dudes played

Last edited:
Just because French Montana is from Africa does not make him black.

Last edited:
All right. But I got a question tho. You brought up the moors.

Those moors from Morocco? Descendants of modern day Moroccans? Yea those people are classified as white also, along with the rest of North Africa and the Middle East.

Jus sayin...
Nah the black ones.

I don't get it. Dude is Arabic. Whenever I see someone talking about him using racial slurs online, people always reply that it is cool because he is African. Which they automatically assume makes him black. Charlize Theron is just as African as French.
No

I don't get it. Dude is Arabic. Whenever I see someone talking about him using racial slurs online, people always reply that it is cool because he is African. Which they automatically assume makes him black. Charlize Theron is just as African as French.
No
Yes.

"Theron was born in Benoni, in the then-Transvaal Province of South Africa, "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlize_Theron
I know exactly who Charlize Theron is and where she was born. But to say she just as african as french whos ancestors have been there for hundreds and thousands of years is foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom