post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but GTA online is so boring and dull. Whenever I join a job, there's only 3-4 players that join the lobby. it's the only thing I don't like about the game. GTA IV online was so much better and a lot more fun.
I agree with you whether this is unpopular or not! I can't get down with that game at all anymore. I was looking forward to it but that multiplayer is the most boring thing in the world. I can't play it unless I have friends willing to play but all we do is racing or survival because it feels like there isn't much to do

Hellboy is a top 10 movie franchise
Hellboy 1 and 2 >>>>>> Nolan's batman films
Hmmm

I've watched Hellboy a couple times. Last time I've seen it has been a while though. I don't think either movie has anything like the Ledger Joker performance and that's what keeps it above it imo since BB was just solid and TDKR really hurt the franchise.

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but GTA online is so boring and dull. Whenever I join a job, there's only 3-4 players that join the lobby. it's the only thing I don't like about the game. GTA IV online was so much better and a lot more fun.

GTA V got old so quick. Like it's saddening to think about it. That game was hyped beyond belief.

I think Tyler Perry is great, not my cup of tea but I can't knock him. I really don't understand the arguments against his work from our people, like we don't have some of these issues in our community. Black man making waves in Hollywood in large part due to support from his own community. Baby steps people, don't knock the hustle. Years from now well appreciate the doors he's opened.

I think Tyler Perry is great, not my cup of tea but I can't knock him. I really don't understand the arguments against his work from our people, like we don't have some of these issues in our community. Black man making waves in Hollywood in large part due to support from his own community. Baby steps people, don't knock the hustle. Years from now well appreciate the doors he's opened.
crabs in a bucket

It is what goes around comes around but... not in the same lifetime.
If your a terrible person, you will have a terrible experience in your next life.

Not that whole " I did something bad last week and it'll come back to bite me."

Reincarnation...not tomorrow or the next 69 years. Your next life.

That's only one interpretation of karma. There are a ton of variations and not only in the west.

My point is this: If you only do good deeds and refrain from bad deeds because you think that will somehow cosmically benefit you in the future, you're selfish.

I don't hate Tyler Perry, but with the type of movies he comes out with I could sort of see see why people hate him and his movies so much. I think he does exploit a lot of black stereotypes in his films a little too much with just the Madea Character alone. I'm not gonna front. I loved Madea when he was doing the plays. I thought it was so hilarious at the time because I've never seen anything like that before. I also like Family Reunion and Madea goes to Jail because if you take Madea out of both of those movies, those movies has a good plot to it and great acting. I stopped watching his stuff altogether though because all his movies seems to have the same exact premise (the scorned black woman who everyone has to put up with and take crap from just because she is going through something and then prince charming comes along and rescues her from all her troubles. I swear Tyler Perry has taken this premise and ran it straight to the ground), and his Madea act is old and tired and he should just give it up already. If you seen one Tyler Perry movie, you basically seen all of them IMO. and also all his sitcom shows are just downright atrocious :x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom