POST YOUR UNPOPULAR SNEAKER OPINIONS

Joggers that aren't sweatpant material are pure trash.

Tech Fleece is the goat sweatpant however.

Asics has be trash since the mint and cove gel lyte V

Kanye kicks are hated and loved for the same reason

Everyone is a reseller

Joggers are basically tapered sweatpants. They're super comfy but not lazy looking like sweatpants and obviously they make your kicks pop. As long as you're not OD'ing with some emoji patterned ones or something crazy like that I don't see why people take issue with em. Mine are simple greys, blacks, navys, etc. with basc color blocking. Some companies make really nice ones like Diamond Supply Co. Still my favorite and most comfortable pair of pants I own. Pricey but worth it.

@Halftime  Agreed. Khaki, denim, leather joggers are corny.

Last edited:
Looking back, all of Kanyes shoes have been ugly.

And the glow in the dark sole is the most childish **** I've ever seen

I think the 2nd nike yeezys would have sold well if they wer just nike " "

If the first yeezys or the adidas ones werent linked to kanye west no one would check for them.

jordans with jeans look terrible
only time i wear mine is with bball shorts or sweats

Sneakerheads...joggers...jays...asics...resellers...kanyes....etc...

I really have zero problem with any of that.

The only thing i cant stand is how people look at shoes as commodities now.
I hate that.

-The Jordan XVI is the best Jordan ever when it comes to actual hooping (indoors at least).  The court feel and responsiveness is incredible.

-Dudes in the Asics, New Balance, Saucony, etc. threads are bigger hypebeasts than the people they clown in the Jordan Brand/Retro forums.  Just because the sneaker you're buying is "quality" doesn't mean you're immune to the hype.  Dudes really think they're doing something different by being into these non-mainstream brands, when in actuality they're doing what everyone else is doing--following trends.

-The Footscape Woven is one of the most underrated Nike models ever.

-Jogging pants and pin-rolled jeans look ridiculous no matter how much they show off your sneakers.  This sounds shallow, but I probably wouldn't ever eff with someone on a personal level that got down with that trend as a grown *** man.  We're just not built the same.  

-Aesthetically, the Kobe line is hot garbage.  I'm sure they're great hoops shoes though.  
late as hell but,

I feel like SuperblyTrife would be my best friend in real life....
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Nike uses the speckling waaaaay to much

but i think nike is the only one who thinks its a good look at this point :lol:

to purchase any nike air retro/nike air jordan retro, one must present valid id showing they were born before 1980

The first 2 runs of Dunk SBs > IIIs > XIs >>>>>>>> all other Jordans.
EDIT: Naw..**** that...The first 2 runs of SBs >>>> Jordans full stop!

I thought the XIs were HEDIOUS when they first debuted. The most rediculous looking shoe ever.

Wasn't until that Romeo and Juliet episode of Martin..... :pimp: Oh..and the "Woo Ha!" video..

Last edited:
Camping out for any shoe is lame if you're a grown man period

Js are wack now. The quality is non existent

Years ago I would get drunk and send random messages to Jordan Brand to let them know that if they ******ed their Annual Jordan release by one year, that By the time the Jordan 45 came out it would be 2030....................2030/45 / 23/45 2345

Some years pass, and they eventually ******ED THEIR ANNUAL JORDAN RELEASE BY 1 YEAR

ILLUMINATI :x

Back
Top Bottom