Post your Vans vol 2?

Are there any sites online where I can find the Steve Olson Low? I badly want them!
frown.gif
frown.gif

Looking for a 7 or 7.5, if it matters

Picked up the Olson Hi's today, great looking shoe. Was trying to decide between the Hi's and Lo's, but the Lo's were a little bulky at thefront due to the padded tongue Just some info though, they fit pretty big, I usually wear an 11.5 (sometimes 11) in syndicate stuff and got these in a 10.5and they fit perfect. Check out Active if you are looking for them, they seem to be getting their shipments right about now. Peace.

Originally Posted by PENNYoka

Picked up the Olson Hi's today, great looking shoe. Was trying to decide between the Hi's and Lo's, but the Lo's were a little bulky at the front due to the padded tongue Just some info though, they fit pretty big, I usually wear an 11.5 (sometimes 11) in syndicate stuff and got these in a 10.5 and they fit perfect. Check out Active if you are looking for them, they seem to be getting their shipments right about now. Peace.

word. to those getting online, size down. i'm usually a 9 1/2 or 9 in vans but 8.5 with the olson's are just perfect.

Boo..i can't find the olson lows online =/

i guess i'll be sticking with my patent jacks for now..-.-

patiently waiting for the rudeez though

any word on those?

Legacy's, ouch........

Those Rad's are pretty dope, I've been sleepin, I might just cop now.

Random pic:

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom