Post your Vans vol 2?

dang all the '05 supreme vans :wow:
eek.gif
and nice checkered half cab set :pimp:
pimp.gif

I dont think I should have sold these :\
ohwell.gif

anyone have more pics of their customed vans. i have the markers just looking for some ideas for designs
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

im starting to fall in love with the w tap or whatever they are called
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

I need a pair of Half Cabs in the worst way, mos def next on my list. Info on where I can get those red green black checkered white ones??? Much appreciated
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

The few I have

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

>:
mad.gif

...and can someone provide me with info on the black and green pair to the left?

HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

^ I HATE YOU!

Sell me a pair of series 1 wtaps Chukkas.. PLEASE!

I just got my series 2 wtaps and I can't get over how much more amazing the first series was. The laces, the midsole, the abundance of crossbones.. I only got the series 2 because I slept so hard on series 1.

zeta nerd tell me one of those pairs of Ari Van's are a size 11-12 and you want to unload a pair?

.....which kind of makes me think of a question I've been meaning to ask for a while, does anyone have any idea what the difference is between the Era and the Authentic? I really must be missing something here, because when I look at the shoe, they both look exactly the same.

I swear to god, my wishlist for Vans has gotten so big it's time to prioritize.

Back
Top Bottom