POST YOUR VI'S (CARMINES OR OTHER FAV CDPS) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
ME I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE CARMINES...SWEAR THIS SHOE IS INSANE...MAN....FEELS LIKE COPPING THE INFAREDS ALL OVERAGAIN! HERE THEY ARE:

2i0aplt.jpg

2zsmdy8.jpg

2u6mur8.jpg

25077nn.jpg

BONUS I LOVE HARES TOO! LOL

29dblgj.jpg

33c9jer.jpg

MORE CDPS

jagfew.jpg

ngatlf.jpg

ekqjno.jpg

GOT SOME INFARED VI'S IM ABOUT TO POST PICS UP ON FRIDAY...MAYBE TOMM.

^ Your display picture is very good. One of the few I've seen that does justice to such a beautiful shoe with such beautiful photography and visual sense.

The 5s aren't from and CDP but I did trade my 17s to get these DS. I think I was on top with that deal. I love them both very much bu if anybody wantsmy size 11 carmine let me know I need a 10.5 They are VVNDS PM me

dtb00201 what size are they? hey people i need a 10.5 vnds or ds whatever. I have a size 11 vnds for trade with money involved if your carmine is ds

hey j o 19 did you get those carmines at the outlet? im asking this because of the box with the b grade stamp on it .

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

dtb00201 what size are they? hey people i need a 10.5 vnds or ds whatever. I have a size 11 vnds for trade with money involved if your carmine is ds

cant get enough carmines, i got 4 pairs myself, 1 og, and 3 cdp, the sad thing about it is that i have 3 black suade 17s aswell.

Originally Posted by Acervan316

cant get enough carmines, i got 4 pairs myself, 1 og, and 3 cdp, the sad thing about it is that i have 3 black suade 17s aswell.
word. i got 1 OG and 3 retro also. but i was able to move the 17s
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

hey j o 19 did you get those carmines at the outlet? im asking this because of the box with the b grade stamp on it .

THE VII'S ARE THE B-GRADES...MY CARMINES ARE FROM HALF THE CDP BOX

Back
Top Bottom