Post your wallets/man purses *VOL. how you hold your goods*

Those diamond wallets suck!!! I got one and it fell apart after like 2months!!! Save the $24 and put ot towards a better quality wallet!!!

Those diamond wallets suck!!! I got one and it fell apart after like 2months!!! Save the $24 and put ot towards a better quality wallet!!!

Originally Posted by Superpusha

Not my pic, but mine now
5105976223_1e456ef5e8.jpg
dope 
pimp.gif
 where can i buy this? 

Originally Posted by Lil Cardiac

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

crappy bb pic

Damier bifold wallet, business card holder that I use to hold money, and key holder.

OD 
grin.gif

How so? Its not like I slam all 3 on the counter when making a purchase. If its petty cash I just grab some bills out of the holder, anything else is with my bank/debt card from the wallet. Its an either or thing. And its not like I walk around pulling a Busta
laugh.gif

a2f49cc2-4915-f2ca-2c37-a7e5ddf33827-fb_BustaRhymes_101209_hha09.jpg

Originally Posted by Lil Cardiac

crappy bb pic

Damier bifold wallet, business card holder that I use to hold money, and key holder.

OD 
grin.gif

How so? Its not like I slam all 3 on the counter when making a purchase. If its petty cash I just grab some bills out of the holder, anything else is with my bank/debt card from the wallet. Its an either or thing. And its not like I walk around pulling a Busta
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

keexxs.jpg

regret spending so much money on it.
the horrific wallet or limited overpriced laptop?

Spoiler [+]
sorry i just had to do it
laugh.gif

both SMH.

I have that wallet. Making me feel bad.
frown.gif
I got the same wallet, same macbook pro (but with a matte screen)
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

keexxs.jpg

regret spending so much money on it.
the horrific wallet or limited overpriced laptop?

Spoiler [+]
sorry i just had to do it
laugh.gif

both SMH.

I have that wallet. Making me feel bad.
frown.gif
I got the same wallet, same macbook pro (but with a matte screen)
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Lil Cardiac wrote:

BootsieCollins85 wrote:

crappy bb pic

OD 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

im guessing because the wallet can also hold bills? thus no need for a separate "wallet" just for bills. but hey, if u can afford it and it works for you. do you
pimp.gif

Lil Cardiac wrote:

BootsieCollins85 wrote:

crappy bb pic

OD 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

im guessing because the wallet can also hold bills? thus no need for a separate "wallet" just for bills. but hey, if u can afford it and it works for you. do you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Young Soy Two3

florin-wallet_1.jpg

I paid $680+ tax

1084733-1245176248-TrollFace2.jpg

embarassed.gif
ballin. hope your not one of those guys whose wallet cost more then whats actually in them

Lol, but would you actually want to carry around that much cash anyway? I personally hate change with the fury of a thousand suns and just swipe my credit card for almost all my purchases.

Originally Posted by Young Soy Two3

florin-wallet_1.jpg

I paid $680+ tax

1084733-1245176248-TrollFace2.jpg

embarassed.gif
ballin. hope your not one of those guys whose wallet cost more then whats actually in them

Lol, but would you actually want to carry around that much cash anyway? I personally hate change with the fury of a thousand suns and just swipe my credit card for almost all my purchases.

Back
Top Bottom