though.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

My gift to you...

UncleTime.com

Username: Corporate
PW: Perks

additional 12% off code: NEXTJUMP12

Doesn't work. Anyone got through?

RFX, good to see you got the Tag. I remember you saying in the hign-end designer thread you wanted to get one and settled for that Gucci.

Congrats on such a beautiful pickup.
Thanks. I really love it and the brown kind of separates it from the crowd. I believe I made a great decision with switching it up but I do wantanother Gucci watch though.
It's the IGucci and I just plain out like how it looks and functions. I liek how it has different views (analog or digital) and how it can look just plainblack at times as well.
Before anyone complains about its movement or functions, etc... I see it as a fun and good looking watch.
smile.gif

that gucci watch is sick. i duno much about the watch game but thats definetly a unique look.
i was considerin goin iced out g shock as my 1st big watch purchase but might have to get some class and go with a rolex or so instead after lookin at thesepics.

hey can some one help me find a watch. i remeber it being on sale on over stock and i thought i favorited but i dont have it. its either a swiss or a wengerand im pretty sure its discontinued . anyway it had a black metal band and black case. it had the option of black face and a white face. does somebody rememberit? i pretty sure it was under 200.
if i dont end up finding that im gonna get a swiss chrono classic. but i cant deal with the leather bands they end up smelling like feet after a few weeks.howmuch or metal bands? or can anyone suggest a durable everday watch thats in the mid 300 and below nothing flashy no shinny metal and a black or white face.

Yo RFX....I remember you saying in this thread you wanted a LV watch of some sort but couldn't find it.

There's a 99% chance I'm off on this seeing as it's the most obvious place in the world to look, but I could've sworn they had it oneluxury.com Probably the wrong one, but who knows, I thought I'd let you know in the off-chance that it's the one you were looking for. It was like$5,000 I think, or maybe 4.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Yo RFX....I remember you saying in this thread you wanted a LV watch of some sort but couldn't find it.

There's a 99% chance I'm off on this seeing as it's the most obvious place in the world to look, but I could've sworn they had it on eluxury.com Probably the wrong one, but who knows, I thought I'd let you know in the off-chance that it's the one you were looking for. It was like $5,000 I think, or maybe 4.

They had the Tambour diver I want but not the one in Rose Gold.
They had a few nice watches but most if not all has brown faces.
I was told it is to stay with their look or signature color but they need to release some with white and black faces. The only watche sLV has that has a blackface are the travel automatics, which has a square face.
They still look good though I am still considering it but at the moment, it is in contention with IWC Portuguese Chrono, Cartier Pasha Seatimer and Zenith DefyClassic.

i wish i could rock a watch...some be lookin savy, but its just uncomfortable for me and just doesn't fit my style since 90% of the time i leave my housewith bball shorts and a tee

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

i wish i could rock a watch...some be lookin savy, but its just uncomfortable for me and just doesn't fit my style since 90% of the time i leave my house with bball shorts and a tee

A G-Shock seems perfect for your style.

OK I figured it wasn't the right one but I though what the hell, right?

I love that IWC dive watch you posted earlier, the fact that it's an IWC makes it very appealing. I'm thinking about getting either that or theBreitling Avenger Black

The Pilot's Watch Double Chronograph in ceramic with black soft strap. Limited edition of 1000 watches. (44mm)

1c081fb14d4a68bed50325ebc946d048_iwcc.jpg

Originally Posted by CWK

The Pilot's Watch Double Chronograph in ceramic with black soft strap. Limited edition of 1000 watches. (44mm)

1c081fb14d4a68bed50325ebc946d048_iwcc.jpg
Just get the single chronograph version and save $3400. Or get the Rose Gold version.
pilots-crono-automatic-rose-gold-18-ct.jpg

If you are considering this IWC Pilot, U-Boat and the Rolex, go with the IWC.

I love that IWC dive watch you posted earlier, the fact that it's an IWC makes it very appealing. I'm thinking about getting either that or the Breitling Avenger Black

I like Breitlings but if I had to choose between IWC or Breitling, IWC gets my vote.
I want this Rose Gold IWC POrtuguese Chrono so much. I might have to settle for the SS though.
iwc-portuguese_v.jpg

My only problem with IWC is that most of them are too big. Watch case sizes of 38mm-41mm looks best on my wrist.

IVE BEEN POSTING IN THE JEWELRY THREAD HERES SOMETHING FOR YALL SINCE IM SUCH A NICE GUY.

Where are all the Russian Divers?? I haven't seen too many in this thread yet.

I'm trying to cop one right now, too bad they cost an arm and a leg.

Wow, those IWC's are catching my eye....

I wasn't a huge leather band fan, but with that face it looks right.

Wow...
smh.gif
My watch game is childish compared to alot ofyou.

I thought I was doing it big with Nixon...
laugh.gif

Current: Nixon Big Rig

NXBRMWT.JPG

Almost time for a new one. Its between...

Nixon Ceramic Player

nixon-ceramic-player.jpg

or

Nixon The Banks

nixon-banks.jpg

or

Nixon Esquire

nixon-esquire-cs-gold.jpg

Back
Top Bottom