POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Going to need a budget for that.
Not a biggest fan of solid gold watch (especially yellow gold) but I guess you can check out the Longines La Grande Classique Presence? For that price range, it is probably the only one I could find from a manufacturer I trust.]

^ I like that, but it's a little on the small side.

heres my current set up lol

Tissot V8 on a Hirsch Carbon Fiber Strap

had it for about 18 months now, wear it everyday, might put the SS bracelet back on when I start work next week

Dont really know what watch I want next. I really like that Rolex Datejust II RFX just posted but that wont be for a while

Would love to get a rolex at some point but also love some similar priced Panerai, Hublot, IWC, etc.

Definitely want something with a white dial next to get some diversification

^^^^^

NIIIIICE.

I'm in the market for a nice "earth tone" watch. Hence me eyeing the 2 Tone Root Beer GMT.

The Hamilton Khaki Automatic I have has always been a bit big for my wrist.

Working from home today so I took some pics....RFX inspired....

The aforementioned Hamilton....
2qny3i9.jpg

Another of my favorites.
2qjhowx.jpg

Last edited:
Been wanting an Omega SMP and with the ceramic version being so nice and making the date wheel black instead of white, I might be pulling the trigger once I see this in store.
23qz9nd.jpg

2ajpcw9.jpg

15i2kab.jpg

k0lmar.jpg

Stainless steel swapped the white dial for a genuine white gold panda dial. Prefer arabic numbers over the sticks of the original dial.

RFX45 - The top Omega image is a Planet Ocean, while the others are of the GMT, which is a different watch altogether. Both are indeed Seamasters, but are two different watches.

There's so many watches I want. I actually got my hands on a previously owned Rolex Sea-Dweller DeepSea. The single most expensive watch I have ever purchased in my life. But well worth it. I also have a Planet Ocean (42 mm ver.). Both are defintely som eof my favorite watches in the world. Fortunate to get them. I routinely sell watches from my collection, to get others I want.

Currently huting for a used Rolex GMT II, Submariner (any version), and a true Tourbillon watch (any brand will do). On the less expensive side, I'm planning on getting a Bremont, and Ebel watch.

The wish list, that may never happen watches would be;

Omega De Ville Tourbillon
Carl F. Bucherer Patravi Traveltec GMT

Very nice Daytona Hodog, I need one in my life but damn I just wish I could get one for a little bit of discount, I just don't like paying full retail on watches, it doesn't feel right. :wow:

RFX45 - The top Omega image is a Planet Ocean, while the others are of the GMT, which is a different watch altogether. Both are indeed Seamasters, but are two different watches.

I know, I just wanted to show off the ceramic bezel and smooth face of the new SMP along with the black date wheel. And the pic of the liquidmetal PO is just too nice not to include. :lol:
Also, the SMP I posted isn't a GMT, the GMT has an extra hand and the 24 hour numerals added.

RFX45
There's so many watches I want. I actually got my hands on a previously owned Rolex Sea-Dweller DeepSea. The single most expensive watch I have ever purchased in my life. But well worth it. I also have a Planet Ocean (42 mm ver.). Both are defintely som eof my favorite watches in the world. Fortunate to get them. I routinely sell watches from my collection, to get others I want.

Currently huting for a used Rolex GMT II, Submariner (any version), and a true Tourbillon watch (any brand will do). On the less expensive side, I'm planning on getting a Bremont, and Ebel watch.

The wish list, that may never happen watches would be;
Omega De Ville Tourbillon
Carl F. Bucherer Patravi Traveltec GMT

You aren't the only one with a long wishlist and my grail changes on almost a weekly basis. :lol:
Really drooling over an A Lange Grand Saxonia and an IWC 3536 at the moment, been wanting that 3536 for a while now actually.
I should probably focus on getting one of these right now though:
2yxoga0.jpg

$17 Timex is a good deal for what it is. Do not expect much but they make nice and simple watches.

Tag Heuer Aquaracer Ceramic
I like it! Starting @ $2500.
mj7fom.jpg

ta0enr.jpg

2822agl.jpg

qqvm7o.jpg

347uwpl.jpg

314oupw.jpg

24qk5xx.jpg

Last edited:
What do you guys think of the Tag Heuer Formula 1 as a first watch?

The F1 is actually a great entry-level watch. Very durable and i've always seen it capable of being banged around. The only drawback before is it's small case size but these days, they have bigger cases, up to 43mm so it doesn't look puny anymore.

The F1 is actually a great entry-level watch. Very durable and i've always seen it capable of being banged around. The only drawback before is it's small case size but these days, they have bigger cases, up to 43mm so it doesn't look puny anymore.

i've got the WAH1110.BA0850 F1

it's an weekend/casual type of watch for me. it's been banged around like others have mentioned and still looks great. the diver extension is pretty pointless but oh well.

it's a great watch, pricey for a quartz, but then again i have an early 2000s Omega 2223.80.00 as everyday.

i have a few autos, but i really enjoy quartz which i know will earn me some :x :smh: >D from a lot of folks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom